1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

Default Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

So what I have gathered from the recent kms patches is that coming soon to GMS are:
    1) Level 150 weapons from chaos root abyss bosses with super high base atk and 30% base pdr
    2) 50% unique pot scrolls from daily attendance
    3) Happytime for a 2h 90% +9 atk scroll
    4) 20+ miraculous equip enhancement scrolls / 50% 5 star enhancment scroll from daily attendance

Aside from the level 150 weapon itself,(or any weapon infact, its just the 150 ones are best to scroll) , everything else needed to perfect a weapon except cubing from unqiue to legendary and hammers if you have multiple accounts or will buy 90% scroll service

If all 4 things came to gms, a 160atk 150 dbg(above average by 3atk) would become 250atk w/o enhanced, and then upwards of 300atk with miraculous enhancements, along with unique potiential and 30% boss damage!

Is this correct from the information given in extractions or am I just crazy?

2. Default Re: Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

They're 10% Ignore DEF and 30% Boss. Assuming you can even get one, that is. To say that Chaos Vellum is pretty hard is an understatement.

There's only been 3 attendance events that have given 50% Unique Potential Scrolls, on day 14, and, 2 of which give 5 star enhancements, on day 11, 50% success, 50% boom on failure (25% chance of boom).

You have like a 6 day window in order to get Miraculous Enhancements, and they're time limited; they have a much lower rate to pass on the first 7 or so stars than regular enhancements.

70%/90% scrolls are pretty common, there's been a few happy times that have given them out so far, 3 70% and 2 90%, another 3 70% coming up, and some three day event which also gives them somehow, but I have no idea, I've only seen it in the event window. But, you know, we've never gotten any of the events Nexon of Korea has called "Happy Time" before. Our prior Happy Time event was something different.

It is feasible to perfect a weapon using 70%/90% scrolls, and get it to unique. If you have the money, you could enhance it pretty easily, it'd probably be cheaper to use the 5 star enhance and then Miraculous EE. You'd skip over all the stat stars and only get attack stars from the 5 star enhance and the remaining Miraculous EE stars, but at some point the large amount of stats might contribute more to damage than the regular enhancement stars.

It probably will not be a 150 weapon.

3. Neutron Straight Male

Default Re: Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

I see.... the 150 weapons probably wont be out in GMS before the MEE's.... unless they are released thru a gach or mirror type event. Do you have an idea of how much the level 150 armor and weapons are in kms atm? I saw an SS with Limgoon with a few of the armors, so I think they are availible to the masses

4. Default Re: Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

From a quick run through of the FM, these are all that I have seen:

5. Neutron Straight Male

Default Re: Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG any weps out yet? I bet they are 4b+..... The armor comes clean red?

6. Default Re: Perfecting level 150 weapons (root abyss ones in kms) for bascially nothing?

No, no weapons, yet. Like I said, Chaos Vellum is pretty much impossible. And they changed how drops work so they can be way above average now, that additional option system. Boss drops are usually red, they can have the most amount of stats be above average, and above average by a greater amount, where as normal items will have one to four, I think.

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

chaos vellum is pretty much impossible to kill. in order to get the weapon, they need their damage and skill and our(GMS) timer legnth as I think our timer is longer than theirs.