Thread: Musashi Hat

1. Default Musashi Hat

Should I bother cubing this and try to get stats for my chars? I can't remember if there's any other hat that's lvl71+ and tradeable.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Musashi Hat

Sure, why not. Highest tier of potential, common, tradeable, lots of slots. It's the perfect hat for trading between characters.

3. Default Re: Musashi Hat

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I dunno...

Is there a better helm with those characteristics in KMS/that's going to be released in the next patches?

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

ik a few people who put atk on their hat and chaos'd it to 10att+ and then cubed o-o

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

No tradeable ones I don't think. all the helms released are hot time hats/shop rewards and stuff. If you want a tradeable one, I'd say this is your best bet.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i looked into it a while ago, this is really the best hat indeed.

7. Default Re: Musashi Hat

I found it cheaper to buy a +10 atk additional potential, class-specific hat dropped in the Monster Park. The one I got was a bit under 100mil.

Cost of attack scrolling items without base attack (or worse, using Return Scrolls to get decent totals) is prohibitively high. Cost of getting good additional pot. is insane. The only downside is needing specific cubed stats, and I think it still wins out on affordability. There aren't that many classes that have the same primary stat but different equip requirements anyway, so you're still looking at a few hats if you want to share them.

I think the Musashi hat will have more resellability but class hats get decent cheaper.

8. Default Re: Musashi Hat

Super Zakum Helmet is another option. 2nd tier potential but higher base stats.

9. Default Re: Musashi Hat

Nice idea, never thought of that. I'll look into it when I have the time (not playing much atm).

I too thought about the Super Zak Hat but... 2nd tier :(

Nevertheless, thanks for the replies, guys, I really appreciate it.