1. Default get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

only took like 30 minutes to do. im ready to be hired, nexon.

delay changes
    Spoiler

Skill changes:
    Spoiler

2. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

Please give Maha's Blessing a longer duration, I'm getting sick of it :o

3. Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

tbh if it were up to me, all buff skills that are "cast and forget" would get their duration set to 240 seconds.

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

You still lack a skill that evades/block DR and an increase on damage for the normal hit in the first chain of OS. Also you didn't address the combo problem, combo buffs limited to only 100 is quite bad when you can easily get to 500. But anyways you did a better work that from what I expect from nexon.

5. Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

nexon hasn't made evade/block DR a a standard thing given to all classes yet. only kaiser and demon slayer have a way to cope with it, so i didnt want to give it to him for the sake of giving it to him.

also screw the normal hit, as you can see i decided to just ignore it and give it as small a delay as i can. it contributes almost nothing, its tiny damage and id rather forget it exists.

this is just a big numbers change that would get aran in a very good spot damage wise :P this is not a revamp, like my other thread. if i were to do an aran revamp i would most certainly try to address combo count and buff interactivity
    Last edited by LiquidSwing; 2013-02-23 at 12:14 AM.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

To be fair, it'd seem pretty rage worthy to lose a 500-combo buff. 100-hits is pretty fast to regain. 500 can be a painful to lose. Maybe if there's a passive/buff that freeze (buh dum tsh) your combo so you can't lose it for a good minute or so, then getting buffs for up to 500 hits would be great.

7. Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

Bring back the damage splitting while you're at it - 100% * 1 target, 75% * 2 targets, 66% * 3 targets, etc. I liked that Aran could be strong on single targets and mobs in a sane way, not in a "you do 100% damage to as many targets as you want" way. Plus it leaves room to buff 1 target damage without making 12-mob damage crazy.

Combo Barrier: forget "consumes charge", we already have skills making that obsolete. Barrier should be 1% damage reduction per 10 strikes, to a max of 75% with 750. (together with Achilles, 95% damage reduction)

It's not easy to keep a 500+ combo going on bosses with DR and stuff, reward us for it. The most fun on an Aran is controlling a mob while stacking up crazy numbers of combos.

8. Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

i dont know why this was moved here, this isn't even a revamp thread. i just fiddled with some numbers, that was all.

mods of southperry are garbage.

9. Default Re: get an ice pack for your wrist, i just fixed aran

I got an Aran revamp thread underway.