Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Their stockholder letter for last quarter indicates a Tier 1 Update in conjunction with the Anniversary patch for MapleStory, and while the letter itself just defines that Tier 1 Updates are "Large scale updates to existing PC games typically launched in Q1 or Q3 around peak season", a look into what Nexon considers Tier 1 updates shows that they're "the types of updates that we do about every 12 to 18 months that are major expansions to the games", and that there also wasn't any Tier 1 Updates planned for Q4 2012 in Korea in a transcript of their Q3 2012 conference call, which I would think implies that nothing they released in Q3 was a Tier 1 Update either.

Q3 Conference Call Transcript
    Q4 Shareholder Letter

Honestly, I wouldn't take these at face value, and they're probably not as significant as they think they'll be, at least not to actual players, but they do have something planned for the anniversary, ten's pretty special after all, other than just a shop with pretty items.

2. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

MapleStory performance has
    been down lately, but we expect it to perform better in response to content
    updates in Q2 2013.
    '

I'm curious what this is...

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Hoping they deliver. Don't want any more classes for a long time.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Someone on basil quoted a KMS GM saying that we will be getting new classes this year along with new content and training areas that "don't involve training".

But yeah, new classes are a definite, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Was there a source included?

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I can't remember, I'll try and find it D:

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I saw the thread. They gave no source. Even if they gave us a source, it would've been well known by now.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah ok, thanks Arrol. I tried to find it but Basil's retarded 1 thread a second mentality made it impossible.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure we will be getting more classes. We've still got more Nova's to come i'm guessing.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Yeah nvm, the classes part is preset. No denying that, but you can hope lol.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Wait, what?!

I thought Gelimer brainwashed him and took him for his own purposes, independant of the Black Mage.

Black Mage sure does love backstabbing his generals and sending them towards the Resistance.

Which are evil in future Perion..... no, it's just another defemation attempt!

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

actually, ive chnaged my mind. The only novan i'd be ok with is a novan mage.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Still desire Edea as my Nova Magician.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Gelimer betrayed Orca for the Black Mage. Orca's allegiance was less to the Black Mage and more towards her brother, which is why she defected to the resistance after being betrayed.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

We don't have a water mage :O It would be cool if they based her around that.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I'd like an illusionist