Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

my guess:

blaze wizard, shadow walker, dawn warrior last

i would love to eat my words however and have dawn warrior be next :>

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Black Mage is running out of Generals? Pull new ones out of nowhere!

.....Come on Nexon. Just make the Black Mage a boss already and finish the storyline. You pulled Darmoor out of nowhere, so make him relevant.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Yep, storyline is starting to get a bit too long now.

End it already. In a very, incredibly, amazingly huge and epic way, but end it.

They've proved to be great at making stuff like that with Kaiser's storyline and Heliseum / Magnus.

They sure have the abilities to make a final fight with Black Mage one of the most epic gaming moments ever. They can make amazing and deep storylines. They can make great BGMs. They can make incredibly epic environments. So, why not using all of their abilities to put together one of the best storyline-ending moments ever?

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I think Fiel is bribing Nexon to keep the storyline going so he never has to eat that shirt.

Anyway, the new commander looks really cool. Interested in seeing if she becomes a boss like the rest or is involved in a future class, like Demon and Orchid.

She could be the trainer for the Illusionist class :D

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Ark messed with time not dreams and such I think its always been coming from this girl and the creepy thing is parts of it could have easily become true(like the corruption of the world tree) so everything else that's an expansion of that world could happen.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Question: Is the Future Area just a dream world or an illusion created by the black mage? Or something to that effect. Because i thought tht is what Shinshoo tells you if you beat empress (never done it myself). IF that is true, would that not mean the resitance is still good?

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

According to Heinz (Grendel), this ordinary girl was somebody who was able to control somebody's dreams through magic. But the Black Magician trapped her into his consciousness and tries to lure her to his side. He says ''you have an interesting talent''. The Black Mage specializes in black magic and he knows her magic. Because her talent is to control/manipulate dreams.
    The Black Mage gives her an offer and she does not refuse it, making her a new commander.

There's not a lot of information available yet about this new girl, but since she is a dream manipulator I believe she could've created a world where Dark Ereve, Destroyed Henesys and Twilight Perion exist. From what I can find on the interwebz is that she made Destroyed Henesys where she made Empress Cygnus a threat to Maple World. And she made Twilight Perion where she made the Resistance traitors who left the Alliance to join paths with the Black Mage. But I'm not sure about this yet.
    However, Helena (Athena Pierce) and the entire Alliance will investigate more about the unknown girl.

As time passes by more will be revealed. The 10th anniversary update is going to be big and I have a feeling these two new commanders will be part of it. Oh, and there's Gelimer who is still experimenting.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Thanks for the clarification. It's now clearer. So, basically Arkarium was the one who attempted to go back to the past, to change the the outcome of the war?

Also, speaking of Gelimer and Black Wings, I was really surprised to discover that basically their plans never were reviving Black Mage, but freeing Lotus instead. Why'd they do that? Black Mage > Lotus, definitely. If they revived Black Mage, he'd have been able to easily revive Lotus as well, seeing how powerful he is. Also, how will they explain to their "fallen leader" (if he really is) that they decided to revive a commander of the Black Wings rather than their boss? This is just so weird.. What do Black Wings, but, more importantly, Gelimer actually have in mind?

9. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Honestly? I think Gelimer is just a creep that likes to experiment. Especially considering that Xenon's hair, as a child, is the blue one. And after the experiment it can become one of the twins hair if you chose it on the customization screen. Implying that he made Xenon look more like one of them (depending on the gender) during the experiments.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

The whole thing was just a front so that Orchid could fix her brother. It easier to get followers by claiming to bring the Black Mage back. I think Arkrium and Hilla seem to be the only two who are still loyal to him and they're probably dead.

Luckily, the Black Mage can just recruit more.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Orchid is (Or was. She kind of got backstabbed.....) definitely still working with the Black Mage. In the Resistance Alliance quest chain, when you go back to Gelimer's lab and catch him talking to Orchid, she says that Arkarium's going to be mad at her taking so long.

Reviving Lotus is apparently part of the grand plan.

Also, Von Leon is still loyal to the Black Mage, as shown in the Demon Slayer quest where you talk to him.

So really, it's just Guwaru who was corrupted by the Black Mage in the first place and Magnus.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

From where do we know Guwaru is corrupted?

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Su is going to be the Black Mage's vessel.

Calling it now.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

When you meet him in Ellin Forest in the Luminous story line.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Gotta get on my rotting Lumi now. . .

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Suu already is. This was revealed in the Evolving World quest line.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Summer update is gonna be huge. I bet something to do with 200+ content, adventurer revamps, 5th job, more classes, and more areas and bosses.

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

You're most likely wishing for the moon here, no offense.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Fixed that for you, but one can dream.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

When Nexon says they have something special in store for us, I've learned to take it with a grain of salt. Just take a look at Tempest. Nexon promised that it would be ground-shattering in the way it would change the game. Everyone was speculating 5th job to be the next big move. And while it did provides some pretty nice events and lowered the job adv levels, it wasn't anything overly mind-boggling. Cygnus Returns? Same deal. Nexon assured everyone that with the level cap raised, that they would provide high level content- something that veterens have always wanted. And what do we get? A new area containing lack-luster maps with 180-200 monsters that provide lesser exp than what we already have at HoH. Granted it is a little early to make heads or tails of what's in store for the future, but going by what we've been presented already... I'm a little less than enthused. (although, not surprised).

I mean... there's nothing wrong with hoping for something new and exciting, but it's like I say... 'Hope for the best, but expect the worst'. Calling it now, all the anniversary is going to offer is a shop with pretty items, and maybe a few quests for coins and gimmicks involved. Just as the last two did.