Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

If it is different, I wouldn't immediately assume multiplicative, but it's a possibility.

Anyway, we don't have Supreme Badges, we get Totems from Red Leaf High. They're completely untradeable, but we can wear three of them. They're unique equipped, though, so we usually wear the top three in a category, and their stats correspond to your Advance, Supreme, and Royal badges, so wearing all three, we get (12 + 20 + 14) Main Stat and (3 + 6 + 4) ATK, and it costs 1b total (100m+400m+500m) to get all 3.

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I knew it, no wonder I feel weird typing those.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

It is confirmed the girl is the newest addition to the Black Mage's army as a commander. She can control dreams.
    There are two new commanders now one being a girl and one being a demon.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

There's a demon commander besides Damien? The girl commander sounds like she could introduce some very interesting quests and please Nexon, please expand more on the story like you did with Root Abyss!

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

So, like, where were all these commanders hiding out in the past when the Heroes took down the Black Magician?

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I said there are two new commanders right now. Demon refers to Damien.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

My bad. Not that the Black Mage needs even more demons to really screw things up considering how powerful Damien already seems.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

So, they merged 12 worlds together. Maybe NexonKorea will stop releasing new worlds at the drop of a hat.

I say this but I am honestly surprised they haven't released a Cygnus world yet.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

They will continue releasing new worlds. The world selection screen was a bit too much. Nexon has announced a second world merge that will combine several worlds into one world.
    On March 31st, five existing worlds (Bellocan, Demethos, El Nido, Kalluna and Hacerlo) will be combined into one world: Union.

After these two world merges, the world selection screen will have more space.

10. Lead Ball
    malaysia

One world, does that mean literally "one" world?

How would they deal with accounts that have more than 20 characters in total across all these worlds?

Increasing max character slots? < The only thing that I actually concern about this world combine.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

The maximum character slots has already been expanded to 30. If you have twenty characters in total, you would still have them.
    Enosis is the name of the first big world merge. The second will be called Union.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

If you had more than thirty characters, the new limit, you'll still have all of them, but you can't make more unless your amount of characters drops below 30. Regardless of storage limit, all items you had in all twelve worlds will be in your storage. For the next five worlds to be merged, you can no longer increase character or storage slots, nor can you create new guilds and alliances, or characters, I think. All in all, it's super impressive that they actually merged a bunch of worlds into one, and absolutely magnificent that they accounted for character and storage overflow. I'd definitely like to see it happen more often.

13. Lead Ball
    malaysia

How would they deal with storage which has been expanded to say, over 200 slots across all these worlds, works the same way as character slots I assume? Do those expanded slots get carried over in the first place?

Man, I really should re-download the client and try it myself, I feel outdated.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

The One who can control dreams

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

I would like to think that he recruited those guys immedatly after the betrayal of demon and arka time shenanigans and likes to have their number at 7? they were 7 commnaders right?

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Thanks for the update Spadow. Oh boy, can one imagine how amazing this would be if each Branch, Hero and Nova got affected by this?

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Also, I don't think Akairum ever stopped being a commander, especially since he's still trying to foil them in the present by going back to the past, meaning there are at least three.

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

This new commander sounds very interesting. Also, any news on the next Cygnus Knight to be revamped.

OT: ...which happens to be Spanish for "to do it" after a congugated verb.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

Wow, we haven't even been able to see Damien in person, and we're already getting another commander? Jesus Nexon, slow down.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.189 - Skills!

The storyline is very interesting. Thanks for it, Spadow.

At first, I thought that was.. Lotus!

So, this girl can control dreams.. and stumbled upon Black Mage's consciousness while sleeping.. and he lured her to the dark side, making her become a new commander. Did I understand it right, @Spadow? But why did it seem like she couldn't wake up..? Was it because her stumbling upon Black Mage's consciousness made her lose control of her body (and soul)?

So many questions, but this really seems to be deeper than I thought.

Also, does it mean that Twilight Perion is a manipulated dream coming from this girl? It just CAN'T be right that Resistance becomes evil in the future, and Black Mage takes over..

If I don't mistake, Future Henesys was a manipulated dream coming from Black Mage, made with the help of Arkarium. Defeating him should've resolved the manipulated dreams issue, unless it all came from this girl afterall..