Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Whoever doesn't want this is lying to themselves.

2. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Accuracy penalty for ranged skills seems to be anywhere from 40-60%. Three Snails is included.

There is really no best job for supreme server. Sure, you don't miss with close-range jobs, but in a world in which orange mushrooms and slimes do 100 dmg already, while you only have 400 hp, with no money to buy potions that anyhow have a 15 second cooldown on it, it's kinda useless to bump in monsters too.
    However, the best character in supreme is now around level 60. There is nothing known yet about 3rd job, let alone 4th job.

3. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

That sounds dumb. I can take increased damage and more difficulty, but stuff like accuracy penalties suck.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

What is there to be known? Unless the 1st/2nd job skill set is somehow different. Right now it just looks like system wide changes.

5. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Not at all. Without that accuracy penalty, there would be no reason to create close-ranged characters because long-ranged would be absolutely and utterly overpowered.

What I've heard from rumours from 2nd job hunters, is that summons don't suffer from that penalty reduction.
    On what other skills is this true?

Not all skills have cooldown, but mob skills seem to have cooldown now.
    What about heroes who have enrage active and then use IS? Is it a mob skill or a single attacking skill?

Things like that.

6. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Then cut down on their damage. I would vastly prefer that than gambling with the RNG system and frankly I didn't play high-accuracy classes before this to see them miss.

7. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

That's true. I would've preferred that too. But I guess if you don't like it and it ever comes to GMS, you should play warriors.

8. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

That would be if I had a workable GMS account. As I mentioned though I have no interest in this; if I wanted to get murdered multiple times I'd play a tourist on Nethack since I'd actually learn something after the twentieth death or so.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I don't think it's possible to have separate entries in .wz files for a completely redesigned skill set that specific servers can than interpret which set to use if it's supreme or not, but who knows. (probably not what you're suggesting, but whatever) Still just seems like system wide changes to me.

Waiting for more bossing vids lol. It amuses me greatly that low end bosses are actually significantly difficult.

10. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

So, I'm not really digging needing an entire keyboard for pots. A potion cooldown system is fine, but unless they expand the quickslot i.e. cooldown monitor and/or allow number pad usage I just don't have the keyboard space for it. And I work with a relatively simple key layout; if I were on my Mech, I don't think I'd know what to do, at all.

11. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

This looks interesting, still hoping for a hardcore mode like in diablo 2 ._.

12. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Yeah, with a CS item that can ressurect your character for only 50k nx!

13. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

I use the numberpad for pots and essential skills, what doesn't work for you?

14. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Oddly enough this intrigues me greatly, I feel like this would be pretty fun if it came to gms, mainly due to the fact that bossing now seems a tad boring, with the exception of abyss bosses, everything else doesn't really require much skill, and even if it does, it requires to fund to hell and back to even bother with it in the first place. While this means people would have to party again, and not in the way of broken xp party zones, just to grind to 200, but to party for a purpose, ie: to kick a monsters pineapple XD

15. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Does it work the same as the numbers atop the keyboard? If not, then that doesn't satisfy my need for additional keys. However, unlike you my numberpad doesn't work like the top of the keyboard or at all, maybe I should look into that, at least not in Maplestory.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

pvp did the first thing no?

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

...Oh yeah. Derp. Still though, that seems like a lot more work than what is needed to accomplish what this server is doing.

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Just a normal num pad, you pick up with the fat 0 key at the bottom, use the 4/2/6/8 as arrow keys and have home/pgup/pgdn/end/del for pots and skills.

19. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Idk if this is true but, Im level 59 now and almost lvl 60 for 3rd job and my 1st job skills seem to have less cooldown than other archers. This could mean that the higher level you are, the lower cooldown your skills will have.

20. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

If this is true, my motivation to try this just went through the roof.