Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Items will be 100% untradeable after you transfer them. The 20% bonus stat will work on w.att/m.att aswell, just so people are aware.

I cannot confirm if you can still sok items after you transfer them, since I dont have any item with the sok ability in supreme yet.

1. Pewe 159
    2. Cloud2211 154
    3. Tinyoverlord 147
    4. pepsipie 147
    5. drremy 140
    6. kashz 135

Most people burned out. The community is just not big enough in ems for it to be a playable server really. You have these people who is diehard and want, the competition but I dont see the point if the competition is between 10 people.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Oh my god 20% w.att too? So much of the want...that bonus alone makes supreme items beat my, by most standards, godly stuff. Wouldn't even mind replacing everything either since good supreme gear is inherently satisfying to get since everything is so difficult.

3. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Does the Supreme server have Gacha or an equivalent, I think it was Pigmy, right? Other than that, I don't see any other method of obtaining equipment that is sufficiently stated to use the transfer on. I am not sure about crafting, but level 100 weapons would be the tops from monster drops, correct?

And just making sure I understand, is it just a 1.2 multiplier on current stats, or is it a bonus potential of some sort?

4. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Its a 1.2 multiplier everytime (well not really but its supposed to be like that), but if the value is less than 5 it may not multiply it at all. A clean empress cape for instance, empress cape can go from 7 stat to 8 stat, since 20% out of 5 stat is 1. However this may not work on all items, like my friends tempest ring didnt change at all when he transfered it from supreme so it might need to go past 10 to work. Also untradeable items CANNOT be transfered.

But the system is rigged really, my 40 w.att bow only went up to 45 w.att while 20% out of 40 means 8 more w.att.

Its not a bonus potential, its a flat bonus. Lemme find some images about my bow.

5. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

...I think it increases 20% stats... of the equipment itself. Like a sword with 100 attack becomes 120, not like it gives a 20% attack potential.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I could tell.

7. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Where are the 130+ crowd training at? I don't know if EMS has LHC/SH but i'd assume the monsters there would do too much damage to make training there possible.

8. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Well, you made it sound like it was completely godly, when I doubt it affects potential.

Maybe I'm just considering my main is a Night Lord, and therefore, we get the short end of the stick, since claws have less attack, and we rely on the attack of the stars.

9. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Magatia pq I would assume (at least they did train there before I went inactive)

Spoiler

As you can see the w.att increased by 5, it got a new name and became 100% untradeable. The name will change once you relog (for some weird reason) but it will remain untradeable. This means if you get a tyrant belt in supreme, you can make it 30 w.att 60 all stat clean and even more after enhancing it. Thats the reward you get for spending time trying to get it (unless it comes from gacha). But as you can see on my bow, its not always 20% increase.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Oh wait no nevermind i was wrong. I thought all this time that it was literally 20% all, not 1.2x of the base stats. Lol. Only really makes emp weapons the best thing to strive for since 1.2x on anything else won't beat empress still.

11. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Ye thats why its not really worth spending time on really. Like I mentioned above, the items that you get from nx events is the only items that will make a difference, like tyrant belts. If you get it in supreme and enhance it 7 times, just think of the stat increase from 165 all stat 40-45 w.att.

Edit: Seems like ONLY equipments can be sent over, even if you just want to send things like normal glove for attack scroll it wont let you.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Has anyone else gotten to 4th job or is everyone else still 3rd job, like the old Maple days?

13. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

There are some people who have obtained 4th job yes.
    Mostly it is luck with avoid and as much DMG dealing as possible.
    Or:

First Papulatus kill:
    Last edited by Eyon; 2013-03-08 at 03:07 PM.

14. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

Looks fun. I really want Supreme World in GMS.

15. Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

...I have the feeling I would die against snails. I wonder if they increased party size limits (are there any? I actually don't know.)? Imagine the parties you would need for Empress or Magnus. (If we ever get Black Mage as a boss, imagine him in this server.)

16. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: [EMS Supreme] Mano: The best bossing video ever.

EXPLORERS! THEY EXIST!