IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

I think with the hair on the bottom left and right set of clothes, I can see M.Bison replicas. xD

2. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

All but one of the characters I have are male (that would be an AB), but I don't have a problem making a female character if it's for story or aesthetic purposes. Not ashamed to admit that the character would look cute or take it that personally over a game. I know it might be a little annoying if someone mistakes you for the wrong gender, but it's pretty hard to tell what random strangers are behind the screen anyway unless they say something about it. I have several buddies and guildies that makes mostly nothing but female characters, but I don't have a problem with that. It's only those people that knows who you really are anyway, and you can't really do anything about it anyway so better to leave it at that.

The only thing I might consider just sticking with making male characters is if I have any gender-specific/cash shop equipment that I can use on it. I made a male Mercedes just because I had male archer equipment from my Marksman that I can use when they first came out. It beats making stuff from scratch just to fund a new character.

3. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

amoria hair quest :D

Unless you want to keep the purple. Then free VIP coupon.

Only reason I'm making a male one is because I only have male gear on my bishop's account, I made an AB for funsies and because pirate gear is unisex, so all my equipment is awesome on any gender.

4. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

I tend to base the gender of my characters these days on what Nexon/Wizet advertises the class as.

All the heroes except Aran have canon genders, so I go with those.

Jett was mostly advertised as female, so I went female.

Demon Slayer is mostly advertised around male despite also having a female version of the high budget intro, so I went male.

Kanna is canonically female, and male Kanna is pineappleing hideous, so I will be going female.

Angelic Buster (Thank god.) and Mihile are genderlocked. So no choice there.

Xenon however, I might go female for just because of the Hot Time hat being kitty ears. Guys with kitty ears is just..... no.

Now when it comes to older classes without such backstories and canon genders, I tend to go male for Warriors and Pirates, female for Mages and Bowmen. Don't really play Thieves.

5. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Male Nekos exist. Also, that Hot Time hat is non-canon.

Pray that FemHayato is as hot as her.

6. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

I know a guy who would say the same thing and he's in the process of getting a sex change now, or at least considering it as far as I remember (Not lying). There are all sorts of cheap excuses for playing as girls, or playing/watching things for ''plot'', etc. It's almost always BS but some people don't want others to judge them, or sometimes don't even want to judge themselves.

7. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Better, much better. Will be making.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Oooh, that's far more impressive.

both hairs and faces look awesome. I'm quite torn now. Male or Female, arghhh...
    i'm Biclassual, help me people.

I think i'd rather wear a ribbon on my head than a bucket. D:

9. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Considering Kanna is a female name, I wish if you choice the male sex when creating a Kanna class, the name would be changed to "Kann" or "Khann" like Genghis Khan. it would get rid of the issue of a male job with a female name in a badass way, but I guess i they were willing to do something like this, they'd have done it for Mercedes already.

10. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Isn't 'Spirit Walker' supposed to be the class name?

EDIT:
    Also,
    >dat forehead
    on the first set

11. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

No, Kanna's the name. Spirit Walker's the title.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I don't think "Khan" is a very Japanese name.

Would be awesome to go around screaming KHANNNNNNNNN though.

13. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Yea, give me another way for the community to annoy me.

14. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Not Japanse but asian enough?

It could be "Kaito" then? Japanese but nowhere near as badass

15. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Kanna could be a title just as much as a female name. Just because it is used as a female name in Japan does not mean that is the only meaning of it.

Mercedes is a female name since when?

16. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Since forever? It's a commonly used name for women in Latin America and I'm willing to bet Europe aswell.

17. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Spanish name since almost always, one of the characters from Pan's Labyrinth is named Mercedes. Also Mercedes from Glee in a non-Spanish scenario.

18. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

http://jisho.org/words?jap=%E7%A5%9E...ng=&dict=edict
    http://jisho.org/words?jap=kanna&eng=&dict=edict

In this instance, I'm pretty sure it only works as a name. As a title, "Kanna" doesn't really make sense.

In other languages? Sure. I don't know. But this is a Japanese character. It's a name.

19. Default Re: Male Kanna maybe?

Oh God. I must remind myself "dat game" is based on Japanese history/myth(?) and that it by no means represents an accurate representation of the Sengoku period. Therefore I shall not associate the period or the names with - WHY THE HELL IS SHE FEMALE! Why Nexon!? Why must you remind me of that horrible ~horrible evil game!

She even looks alike! pineapple!
    Last edited by Alex123123; 2013-02-25 at 09:04 PM. Reason: edited because game's not PG-13. lulz