Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

It's missing the 3rd job bonus for Hayato and Kanna, which gives +5 all stats, +1 weapon/magic attack. Also, that 5% critical rate is only for 4th job Hayato and Kanna.

The funny thing about the pendant is that it was only given out before Hayato's release, so I had to use a Share Name Tag to transfer it. :( At least those things are cheap as hell in comparison to Karma Scissors (390p vs 1,500p).

2. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Does anyone know if they'll be (was in jms) any 1h/2h att scrolls in the coin shop? that give 5atk or higher?

3. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

A 5% crit pendant, that's interesting, shame it's only Lv 50.

Just like the JETT badge and belt.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Ah, well that scuppers my plan. Ah well, I don't have a decent pendant for Kanna anyway, so it will do nicely if we get it.

At least if we DO get it, it will definitely occur after Kanna is released meaning we won't have to trade it... well, us Kanna lovers won't have to anyway.

5. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

:
    Why the hell not? Bored of Azwan? Go to Sengoku. Hell I would much rather do Sengoku then Azwan

6. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

According to this, here are the Sengoku Shop items:

Randolph:
    Reverse Weapons/Armor - 60 coins
    Rock of Time - 10 coins
    Coin Pouch - 30 coins

Lucia:
    Timeless Recipes - 15 Coins
    20%/40%/70% 1H Weapon for ATK Scrolls - 12 coins
    20%/40%/70% 2H Weapon for ATK Scrolls - 12 coins
    20%/40%/70% 1H Weapon for MATK Scrolls - 12 coins
    20%/40%/70% Armor/Accessory for Stat Scrolls - 10 coins
    10% Clean Slate Scroll - 15 coins

As always, same event scrolls that have been a staple since Legends, All Stats +3, ATK or MATK +5, ACC +15, and no boom clean slates.

Dunno if there's a limit or whatever, but they're not account tradeable, but as far as I know, gMS is the only version that has sold account tradeable clean slates in shops.

Also the item prices might not be the same as in jMS.

I'm sorry, but that sounds incredibly boring. They're exactly the same, except the scenery and what the monsters and towers look like. I mean, I guess a change of scenery would be nice every now and then, but you'd still be doing the exact thing you were doing before that you got bored of.

7. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Soooooooooooooooo almost everything you do in MapleStory already? .

Also: I didn't see any mastery books in the Sengoku Shop unless I'm blind. Were there any events that gave some out? If not, good god is this going to be a pain in the ass..

8. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

But not on the level that Aswan/Sengoku would be, that is just... something else. I mean, yeah, you do the same things over and over again, but it's not like you put on a different hat and pretend it's something new.

Anyway, I can't find anything on Mastery Books in the Sengoku shop, but you do get the free 100% Level 30 Book at level 70, at least.

9. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Oh thank god, Rock of Times. They're a nightmare to get, since nobody bothers to run Pink Bean.

10. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

And this :

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The music alone makes it 10x better.

EDIT: Actually, never mind, the Timeless Pendant is terrible.

12. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

I think I remember seeing it.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I'm curious, was there any more lore about the other 3 "children of the stars" or whatever they are called?
    I know that there are 5 of them, meant to defeat Nobunaga and that Kanna and Hayato were 2 of them, but were any of the others mentioned at all?

I'm trying to imagine what they would be, I'm thinking that the thief would be an honest to god Ninja, and that the Bowman would be some kind of Spirit Archer, like a cross between Kanna and a Bishop, but in Bowman form.

I have no clues about pirates, because every time I think of Pirates and Japan I think of One Piece.

14. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Sadly, nope. However, the developers DID say that those updates were indeed not the end of the Sengoku Era updates. Akechi Mitsuhide is supposed to appear at some point as a boss, as the rival of Hayato, similar to how Mori Ranmaru is for Kanna.

Eventually, we're going to have a "final boss," who will be Oda Nobunaga.

I'm really hoping something interesting happens this summer. It is, of course, the 10th anniversary for both KMS and JMS, so I expect something will go down.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah cool, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with next!

16. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

not in Bellocan!

17. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

That approach pretty much describes the rest of maplestory, so I can't see why it's a reason to not include two similar pq things.

18. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Arkarium drops them too. Ever since Ark was released, RoTs have been super easy to get.

19. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

Oh gee that's helpful..while everything else costs ungodly amounts of money.

20. Default Re: Preview to upcoming events(Unconfirmed)

I do believe there are Special Mastery books in the shop. Class specific and the special one. I think that's how I got Issen 30 when the book prices were sky-high, since I went with Ittou Ryoudan for the free one.