Thread: V2 For a Newbie

1. Default V2 For a Newbie

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to solo V2 instructors for a 200 Kaiser with around ~200k range without transform/majesty. I'm not quite familiar with Empress runs (I actually did my first ever normal HT solo a few days ago), and would appreciate any input/advice/videos

Also, I've been hearing stories of many people banned whilst at Empress. Should I be concerned about using the currently "glitched" Final Trance?

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

...200k range? i'd be asking if you could solo empress with that kinda range ._.

3. Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

I have a 200k range with about 70% boss and I can't even hit cap on empress... not too likely she'd be able to solo unless she managed to get 50% boss on her essence before it got glitched again....

On topic though, you'll definitely be able to do v2s. Very easily, in fact....

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i was (somewhat) exaggerating. capping all 10 hits i don't expect her to be able (although honestly i don't know enough about kaisers to know at what range they'd start capping her.

what i do know however, is that i deal 5 lines, they don't cap either, and am able to solo empress, and i'm nowhere near 200k ._.

5. Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

Update: Failed my first run, didn't realize familiars counted as pots .

I do hit cap with critical on some bosses, but I was only hitting ~800ks on Empress. I really doubt I could solo, but V2 should be possible.

6. Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

Update2: Not sure if it's glitched, but got Cygnus to 1/10 hp without seeing her summoning the second wave of knights. Afterwards, she kept healing to 1/2 hp. Repeated this like 20 times and time ran out.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

give her a break, take her to 45-35% hp and just stop attacking.

8. Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

If potion pots are not affected by potion cooldown still, buy one. Its only 700nx, and stores up to 1m HP, which helps in a pinch.

9. Default Re: V2 For a Newbie

Might be due to Kasiers being permanently stuck at normal 6 when transformed

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

what does that have to do though? and their normal6 transfigured speed is pretty fast ._.