Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [JMS] JMS v309 - White Day

1. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Most of the stuff listed is Changed rather than New, so I'm pretty sure they're already in there.

2. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Oh, good point. I didn't even see the "changed" text. All I saw were the names. lol

3. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

- Cute pet
    - Cute NPC
    - Some nice NX overalls
    - New cards

Barely anything to see really. Well it seems they made cards/familiars for Hellysium monsters, considering GMS already has both systems, I see no reason not to get this, though they prolly will implement it in separated patch from KMS's updates (anniversay maybe?)

4. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Any word on what that Magnus familiar does?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

I think familiars in JMS no longer do anything of themselves. They get potential, which is random.

6. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Nothing, because JMS no longer has those special effects. Nexon JP replaced them all with potential. Familiars went from being cool to being a rich man's game. Thankfully, all familiars registered to your Monster Book before the changes occurred still retain their special attributes. Unfortunately, any new ones you get will never have those effects.

7. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Oh, lol. In that case, I hope NexonAM never bring these over.

8. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

If they bring them over it doesn't necessarily mean that they won't have their own effects, considering the familiar potential system was never added in GMS.

As for the patch...how was this 60mb?

9. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Yeah...I think it's a guarantee this is coming to GMS.

10. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Well... a man can dream hope, yes?

11. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

What happens if you had a card from before the change, and then got a second card of it after the change? Does it overwrite the original effect for potential?

12. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Nope. It's just coded to increase the vitality.

13. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

So if you had a card before the change, do you have just the card's effect's from before or also have the potential? Because that would be way too OP. . .

14. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

if you have a card into the monster book before the change, it doesn't come with potential and you can't give it potential either.

15. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

So what exactly would be the point of getting higher lvled familiars now? Just appearance? If so, did they remove the requirement that you be at least the lvl of the monster whose familiar you use?

16. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

I think the level of the Familiars might still have an effect to the potency of Potential. Also, the level requirement still exists.

17. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

They still attack, and they still can't hit anything higher level than themselves.

High level boss cards also have their own potential tier that nothing else does (They added a 5th recently and gave it only to boss cards).

I've seen Cygnus Familiars do an upwards of like 300k or so to the entire map whenever it attacks. No, not amazing, but it's still 300k more damage than you had before.

18. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Only 300k?

On my phantom, my Cygnus familiar easily did 600k+, GMS mind you.

19. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

Maybe it's 600k...I honestly don't remember. I know that it was a good amount of damage considering it's completely free damage.

20. Default Re: JMS v309 - White Day

All of the high level boss familairs do a good chunk of damage. Suprisingly Pink Bean does more damage than Cygnus.