IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Mu Lung Dojo - How?

I have attempted ranked mode dojo on my Battle Mage a few times and have failed everytime, I get to about the 20th floor but I run out of mana completely and die. My MP recovery familiars don't seem to work. What other ways are there? O.o
    I've tried waiting in the break room to restore mana, but I restore about 50 per 10 seconds, so it takes forever.

Also, how did people get such good times when the bosses don't even spawn when you enter the room? I usually enter the room and have to walk around for about 30 seconds before the boss spawns, i don't get it :(

I think that if I could solve these problems I could potentially get on the rankings, so any help would be appreciated.

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Mu Lung Dojo - How?

Get an Evan card then.

30 seconds is a bit exaggerated i think, 10 seconds should be about right, anyway, there's a way people "calculate" the spawn time involving spawn interval which I'm not sure how it works.

3. Default Re: Mu Lung Dojo - How?

Familiars can be summoned but they will disappear very shortly. Nonetheless, they do provide the recovery for one tick. So just spam it.

Hadriel

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

The reason you run out of mana is because of a bug with set effects. If you have no sets on or just 1 piece of a set it should heal MP just fine. Makes it more difficult if you have no good gear outside empress set.

5. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Use a jr.boogie familiar when you run out of MP. Just keep bringing it out and putting it away and you'll get back MP.

6. Default Re: Mu Lung Dojo - How?

For the spawning thing, There's a trick some people do to time the spawning tick.
    This video should wrap it up nicely, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-QTKt6xhrg

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Thanks! I didn't know about the familiar trick :D

Not going to waste a slot (as well as time and effort) to level up an Evan which I've never really liked.
    I'll try this out later, thanks guys!

8. Default Re: Mu Lung Dojo - How?

Bosses spawn on 10 second intervals. You want to enter the next stage maybe 3 seconds before the next spawn or earlier since it takes a few seconds to change maps.