1. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

Hey All - don't know how many of you have used ITTT before I mostly use it for weather forecasts and letting me know when its going to rain in my general location...

Any way I get my pebble in a few days and I was creating some new recipes and thought it would be pretty awesome to have it send a text message to my phone when ever my account information has been changed I've made it public if you want to give it a go click here

enjoy! :)
    Last edited by ThatWasMyKil; 2013-02-17 at 03:46 AM.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

Weird, Firefox considers it an untrusted connection.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

That's why, lol.

4. www.thatwasmykil.com
    australia

whoops put an s in the hyperlink.

direct link to site https://ifttt.com/recipes/78827

5. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

Would I need this if I get email updates to my phone anyway

6. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

..wrong section? I don't see the point to this.. My phone gets emails anyway..

7. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

I don't see how this is maplestory related at all. Sounds like borderline advertising too...

8. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

In This Terrible Thread?

What's ITTT?

9. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

Josh is talking about this.

http://getpebble.com/

He purchased one and wanted to make an app for it. When you set it up, if your account info or whatnot gets changed and you get an email for it, your pebble will notify you. That is all it will do. (Unless I am missing something else)

10. www.thatwasmykil.com
    australia

No, but I have seven or so emails forwarding to my gmail account so i get alot of email crap that i dont want to sift though or get notifications on my phone.

You could hook up all the emails to forward your nexon emails to one account and then you could get it to notify you on your phone, + the not every one has a smart phone

Its directly related to your maplestory account, use it or don't use it, you using this "app" will not affect me in any way shape or form i don't own any stake in the site - im simply sharing something i find useful.

Use that brain of yours that you use so often to pomegranate on people to figure it out.

11. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

You getting nasty with people who criticize you will get you no where in life and also make no one care what you have to say.

Just a head's up.

12. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

Actually this could be pretty useful
    if someone tried to break into your account, you'd get that password changed email
    and then you'd know instantly when it happened

13. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

I don't understrand how the IFTTT service checks your email (and the site doesn't really explain anything). Do you have to forward all your email to something@ifttt.com, or do you give them your email password, and the service actually logs into your email every so often to search? (Not sure I like either option).

14. www.thatwasmykil.com
    australia

uses googles API you need to give it access :)

15. Default Re: Use ITTT to get your account vitrification emails on updates on your phone

So it's a notifier of a notifier to let me know when I can't access an account that most people play everyday and would probably find out in the middle of school/work which gives them anxiety for the rest of the day.

Sounds like a curse to me