1. Default Can't log in to one specific character on my account

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

-I can log in to any of the characters on my bishop's account without issue, but when I try to log in to my Fire/poison mage, and enter the correct PIC, the message "Having trouble logging in? Please go to the website for help!" And upon entering the PIC again (on any character) Disconnects me from the game (with the "You have been disconnected from the server" message). My cousin has tried it on his computers as well, so the issue is not computer or internet related. I could log in to it a few days ago, but now it's essentially "locked"

Any help is appreciated. Ticket is in progress (but knowing their track record I have no idea when I'll be able to log in to it ever).

2. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

What map did you log off in?

3. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

I have a friend that had the same problem, and apparently there are a lot of similar posts around the Nexon forums.
    It had happened to me long time ago to my evan, and it got fixed after a few weeks. I think my problem was that I was I was in monster park, I was almost done when server went down for an unscheduled maintenance (I didn't know there would be one). My friend had just accepted the battle invitation for the Class Warfare event when dc'ed and couldn't log back on that character for some good 3 weeks or so.
    Nothing you can do now except sending a ticket :(
    Last edited by Kawa; 2013-02-17 at 02:02 PM. Reason: typo

4. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

Don't remember exactly. You kinda don't need to remember when you expect to be able to log in the next day. Submitted a ticket anyway.

been hearing that other people are having the same problem, so I expect Nexon tripped up on something and borked a few characters.

5. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

My brother has this issue and submitted a ticket. He has yet to receive a response and it's been about two weeks.

6. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

Same thing happened to my Buccaneer for a while but my friend told me to try logging into a different channel than usual, after which it worked. If your cousin tried it on a different computer I guess you've probably already tried this with no success, though. :/

7. Default Re: Can't log in to one specific character on my account

hehe yeah. Kinda hard to test every channel when it DC's you every time you try,

Already submitted a ticket w/o reply for like 2 weeks now lol. Still open...