1. Default Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

As the title implies, I am undecided as to whether my Princessoid looks good enough or could use a little more tweaking to be the best of the best- okay, kidding, I'm not THAT eager to spend more money but since her current outfit expires on March 6th and I have a nice pair of shoes for her once my Phantom gets a more fitting overall, I thought I'd seek input before that time comes.

This is how she currently looks like (Pretend there's android ears there, I got too lazy to add them):

Go wild with suggestions on outfits, my only condition is that the clothing must be an overall and the Kawaii Kitty Slippers must stay because I'm not forking out another 10 bucks for shoes. Hair colour suggestions are good too since I'm not keen on that shade.

2. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

3. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

4. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

Unless it's different for Princessroids (and unless it's different in MSEA), you can't get Brown or Black hair from the NPC, nor can you change your eye color, so design her look around that accordingly.

5. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Wasn't sure if head accessories were allowed so just boot the star if need be..

I'm partial to the second myself >u>;

6. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

I haven't looked at the colour options yet but I do prefer yellow or red over the current colour. On the other hand, I just realized that she has the same hair and eye colour as my Phantom currently (Le gasp!) so I might stick to that colour and spare myself some cash.

@66alex66; Cute, but changing the hair is impossible since we can't use royals on androids and they cost 14k over there. >_>

I like both designs by Elven Emily and the second one from Kagamine. The star does look great on her but it might not be doable because this was on sale (On discount, even!) a month before and Asiasoft usually takes forever to put it back up for sale. Other than that, I'm kind of partial towards these ones:

7. Mercury Straight Male
    russia

That's how my summeroid looks, I was gonna suggest one completely decked out with phantom gear since you like phantom so much, but then remembered you might not have the red phantom clothes that GMS got, and also figured you'd want to save as much money as possible

8. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

?

I had to use the blue one because I can't find the red one in the database. We indeed do not have the set and if it already costs a pretty penny at GMS that would be a bomb in MSEA. You did remind me though that I noticed this outfit in the extractions for MSEA so I could actually get the male one for my Phantom and let my Princessoid have this one:

Also relevant: What wouldn't I do to have an android with Aria's hair just for maximum cute- or creepiness. I don't even know which one it is.

9. Mercury Straight Male
    russia

What's maple's new slogan? Anything can happen, right? Should be changed to "Anything can happen....with enough NX" Those are both very good looking robots though

10. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

Except even NX won't buy you Clean Slates as Asiasoft fails to understand, but why Clean Slate when you can perfect a new weapon!? I bought it basically because I was making profits like no one's business yesterday and I'm almost hitting the plateau for damage anyway.

11. Mercury Straight Male
    russia

Plateau? Is this when you can't justify the damage increase for the price? Just make a thread asking what you should upgrade next and people will show you the cheapest way to up your damage, also that nerf is gonna hit you soon

12. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

Yes, exactly. I'm currently sitting on 93% LUK almost entirely without cubing (Darn Spectrum Goggles though, ate like 15 cubes before it'd even get 6% LUK) and I'd need to get more weapon attack to compensate but that would be hard since I'm not going for the Cygnus set that's too expensive here. I'd probably make a thread on where to proceed with once I'm done finalizing my equips since I'm sure there must be some non-NX ways to buff my damage up by a bit.

13. Mercury Straight Male
    russia

Do you guys have dojo? If it's the same as GMS where you get the 12% gloves for getting a 25min+ time then that's one thing to go for.

14. Default Re: Design my Princessoid! Henehoe edition.

I can dojo well under 25 minutes (Best is 16 minutes, worst 18) now but you're sunk when even the person placing in at number 50 has a 14 minute timing. I think hackers mostly take the top so all of the legits go to the bottom.