1. Default This has been bothering me lately

I have seen a lot of people get banned recently and I doubt all of them actually hack or abuse glitches, which is something that bothers me a lot. This is because on 2009 or 2010 I used a glitch that worked for my aran which allowed me to keybind Final Blow, an aran skill, however I rarely used it but for some reason kept it on one of my keys, but never got caught for it and didn't get a ban or whatever for it. It did get patched and didn't use or abuse any glitch again. And now thinking about it bothers me and makes me feel guilty, cause I feel like I deserve a punishment of some kind. I've been helping people a lot lately in game with stuff but that doesn't make up for it, for me at least. There goes a saying such as "once a hacker always a hacker" but I don't believe that to be true because I can use myself as an example against it. Is there any reason for me to worry about this? Will I get permanently banned for it in the future? Should I send a ticket to nexon about it? (As silly as it sounds, this is how I feel right now) Yes I am being serious about it.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: This has been bothering me lately

It sounds like you have a guilty conscience.

I think you should be safe (or as safe as any legit). I don't think Nexon is combing over records from years ago searching for hackers... Just don't hack now and you should be fine.

3. Default Re: This has been bothering me lately

did you really have to make a general thread so everyone could pat you on the back and tell you to keep staying legit?

4. Default Re: This has been bothering me lately

No, I am actually posting this because I have an actual question on it, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I am new to SouthPerry.

5. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Default Re: This has been bothering me lately

Nexon probably doesn't want to deal with it, even if you do send them a ticket. You'll be fine as long as you stay legit.

6. Default Re: This has been bothering me lately

Except glitching != hacking. If you truly used a glitch, you're not a hacker in any way, shape, or form. Yes, you could potentially get banned for abusing a glitch, however...

I'm pretty sure it's a client side thing there anyway, so unless you publicly show that it's like that (I guess by spamming it? I don't know anything about Arans, but your description makes me assume you're not supposed to be able to spam it and you can with it shortcutted) I doubt the GMs could even find out. If you're really so nervous, remove it from the shortcut. If you've already done that, then you're fine.

Also, I agree with LiquidSwing, this thread is pretty unnecessary but I humored you out of the kindness in my heart.