Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

KMS got their Hyper Skills a month after Magnus was released. We got Magnus early, but Angelic Buster was still released on January 9th. It's been over a month. We should've received Hyper Skills in this patch. They're pushing them back as far as they can. These useless filler patches should have come later, not now.

You're all a bunch of sheep. Every time a new class is released you all get so hyped up for it. We get new classes way too often.
    When was the last time we had class revamps? Way too long ago. It's long overdue.

2. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Last class revamp was resistance revamp, and it was 3-4 months ago. 3-4 months ago is too long?

3. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

You better dress him up as properly as possible otherwise I am going to demand that IGN from you!

4. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Anywhere I can read up on kanna job information?

5. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Then help me fund my character. And maybe toss in some NX too.

6. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Your point being? Show we where Nexon promise to keep the same timeline as KMS! There is no such thing as a delay in this game, you get content when Nexon wants to add it to the game, there is no promise timeline they keep to so stop running around saying they are delaying and they are making filler patches when none of it is true.

What is the difference between the sheep that want new classes and the sheep that want a certain bit of content?

7. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Finally, a new class I welcome with open arms.

8. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

i like you more and more each time i read your posts bryan

because you and i have the same problems

in this case, having every single character slot filled with characters we like

but i really want her card + link skill

edit: does anyone know when this is actually happening?

edit2; nvm february 27th

9. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I saw this and I came (here to post my excitement).

10. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

idk I need a mage that can do full lol
    LF> them to give kanna ridiculous hypers

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Only reason i'm enjoying it is because of the ridiculously small damage increase i get from her character card.

Rather have hypers. Agreed 100%.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Newsflash, KMS =/= GMS.

You guys can complain all you want, but it won't change anything. You're just wasting your breath.

13. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

A sheep follows the bunch in whatever direction they are heading, in this specific case, he is referring to new classes, the several that have come out. Sheep aren't looking for specific content; Kanna, Hypers or otherwise, that's not what being a sheep means, it is simply being lead whatever direction the shepherd (Nexon) directs you in. If you were looking forward to Kanna just for Kanna, which you are, then you aren't a sheep; but if you are looking forward to it because it is a new class, you are. Nexon has long been leading sheep to new classes, by remaining with an old class, showing some gumption that's what I call being a shark (veiled reference). Wanting Hyper Skills for an old class is in no way acting like a sheep.

There's just a bunch of grumps in this thread, myself included, because either:
    A. We don't bow down before their precious goddess Kanna.
    B. We aren't getting Hypers.

Calm it down people, others are allowed to disagree without offending you. Geez.

14. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I don't like it either, but complaining about their already months in advance plans for content releases will get you nowhere.

15. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

hey

hey guys

I hope nexon fixes stack hack with this patch

-runs away-

16. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

Because calling everyone who disagrees with you a sheep is clearly not intended to be offensive and/or show your superior intellect?

17. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I guess we shouldn't expect Hypers till DragonWarrior/Hayato/Kanna get Hypers in their respective versions. That could be one reason why they're stalling.

18. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I have no idea what's going on in this thread but you guys need to chill the pineapple out.

19. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I HAVE

an ign picked out and saved.

Toxeh it is.

20. Default Re: v.129 - Mark of Honor: Kanna Update Highlights

I haven't called anyone anything, perhaps you meant to quote Green4Ever, though maybe not, since he was also making a general statement.