Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Ahh, gotcha. So, if it's not a party play area, then I don't think the area worth exploring. Aside from looking/sounding gorgeous and story purposes, I'll stick to Stronghold, thanks.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Empress has like 28.4k magic attack, yet she hits me 4-5k with my defense/50% shield. These mobs will hit me 2k*6.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Ah, well that's good to hear. Still pretty heavy hitting for some of my characters, but I doubt those ones are every getting to that level range.

Also, after looking into it a bit, my Wild Hunter is very pleased! 20k HP thanks to Feline Berserk and all of my character cards, somewhat decent defense, 10% elemental resistance from Wild Instinct, 40% higher avoid rate from Evasion Boost and Wild Instinct, and every one of my attacks has a 30% chance of reducing monsters' accuracy by 20%.

So long as the monsters deal less than 5k damage per hit and/or miss one or two of the hits, I'll be good to go.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Good to see they went back to designing good ol' big maps.

Makes exploring them much more interesting.

Thanks for the vid, Spadow!

5. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

You guys do know it's still in the test server, everything can still change. They could still make it a party-play zone.
    To be honest, I like the city, but the statue of the black mage should have been much bigger. Something like that big statue in CWK, that would make the town even more awesome.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I find it unlikely that much of anything will change about those monsters since their future hene equivalents (mutant ribbon pig/ etc) would have to be changed as well for uniformity.

Overall, this is a failure imo, except for a cool song. Why you keep making high-leveled monsters made out of glass Nexon? It'll be as deserted as omega sector.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

What do you know... elemental weaknesses!

Hadriel

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

I see something that looks like a blocked-off Sleepywood entrance on the way there. Mutant Zakum next?

EDIT: Oh, and the masks are both Lightning/Fire weak. Good day to be a Paladin. Truth be told, I hate the party play type monsters, since finishing events is hard while training on them.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Sleepywood -> Zakum? You mean Balrog? I'm not sure if they'll do that, we still have the other Balrog boss that nobody does. Apparently we still have mutant Faust, Dile, and possibly King Clang at that rate before they would touch Sleepywood lol.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

I always get Deadmines and Sleepywood mixed up. Yeah, Balrog, or maybe a mutated World Tree, assuming Alice wasn't saved in the bad future. It's one of the few things that might be able to surpass Cygnus in power.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

These mutated futures are so dark and depressing. I wonder what a Future Orbis would look like? Most of it is angelic in nature, what with the clouds, wings, pixies, goddesses, etc etc.. (This doesn't include El Nath, Aqua Road, and so on and so forth. Though those are some interesting thoughts all to themselves, as well)

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Lol got me thinking. I am personally hoping for Mutant Hermaphrodite MamaPapa Pixies. Don't tell me that's unrealistic because cuddly ribboned pigs turned into angry butch lesbians in FH.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Amazing music...

Edit: All the monsters are pretty disappointing. The 3 classes of stumps are undeniably reskins of the mutant mushrooms while mutant hogs, reskins of the mutant pigs. This is sold out by their attacks. The mutant mask monsters are ok, but the Golems, with such huge arms and all they do is a power stomp? Like most of its fellow mutant monsters?. Not to mention they look way less threating for lvl 190 monsters.

What is the name of this area we got in GMS, developed by MSEA, which is full of trees that took over a city, and has this huge fat tree as main boss? Because considering how KMS likes to take other areas and rearrange them, this would have been much better. Not only do they fit in the theme of Perion, but their appareance are more "badass" you could say aswell.

I see many going "OMG, monsters look awesome". If this is what takes to amaze you Southperry, I am disappoint.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2013-02-14 at 10:07 PM.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Why are there golems...? The Golem race never appeared in Perion before or after Big Bang. Not seeing the Excavation monsters gives me an inkling of hope that they will make a new Guild PQ centered on destroying the Black Mage statue or something.

Ayan looks...weird. I thought she was the same age as Camilla, but she looks way older in her future appearance. Where's Dances with Balrog?
    And it also seems like Elex and Claudine have not aged at all. I still can't believe that they would have joined up with the Black Mage. I'm throwing it out there that the Elex and Claudine in Future Perion are androids or something...

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Future Aqua Road squid monsters and bone fish, oh god.

16. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

There's just something about that map...man. The statue in town, combined with that music.

First time something in Maple actually disturbed me.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

I don't think I've ever wanted to idle on a map more than I do now after listening to destructionPerionShelter.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

You missed Stumpy :P
    Also, I see Mutant Ribbon Pigs giving 2.9k experience. When did they nerf them? Or does the exp/drop penalty apply to level 150+ mobs as well now?

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It does.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Uhm... it'd be ironic if Kerning City became something like Edelstein but with the resistance in charge instead of the black wings...

Good Lord... Mutant octopuses...