Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Interesting, Grendel's there too this time. It would be nicer though if all of the Heroes were gathered.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Mutated Stumpy = Stumpy on steroids

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Praise be for wind archer nerfs
    Spiral vortex got killed

4. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

I'm sure it wasn't the black mage who destroyed Perion... it was the White Lady! It's a trap!

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Oh geez. That Black Mage statue in the middle of Perion makes for a rather foreboding atmosphere... And the music just adds to the mood. Gotta give props to Nexon for theming the area so well

EDIT: Watching the video again, I noticed some of the resistance instructors (Claudine and Elex) are present in the second map. Could something have happened to the resistance?

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

This is actually quite the disappointment, at least for me. They went in an entirely different direction than they did with Future Henesys, instead of monsters becoming more fierce more scary, with piercing eyes and angry fangs, they went Monster Life on most of the monsters and made them soft, doughy and cuddly soft (read: plump and squeezable).

You'd think with the power of the Shikon Jewel the already fiercesome Stumpy and by extension the rest of the Stumps wouldn't revert into some sort of burlap sack. Why did all the boars suddenly turn into their pig counterparts? And the Golems? As someone already said, the most kawaii of them all. The Masks + new Metal Mask were OK, perhaps their animation will have pupils, but even then the masks still lack definition and a certain bit of mutated rage that sadly most of these are lacking.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

WOW! The took Spiral Vortex and made it utter crap. It's worse than Ultimate Inferno pre-Hypers...

Ignore my stupidity.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Luckily Sky's Song still mobs and their FA is still pretty crazy

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Seriously, there are second job skills better than that on some of the other archers....

Also, is anyone else concerned about how the Golems deal 11k damage 4 times? Non-warriors are going to die left and right against those things, and Stumpy's even worse with his 13k x 6 attack!

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

They WHAT now? That's insane.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Does anyone read anything anymore? Because last I checked, Spiral Vortex doing 380% x 5 hits is stronger than Post-Hyper Ultimate Inferno's 220% x 4 hits. And then the splash lasts for 5 seconds and does 230% x 2 every time it hits something. And you wanted that splash to stay at 380% x 5? If the splash hits once every second, that makes this the strongest skill in the entire game, and it could hit up to 8 monsters.

If the splash only hit once, it was still stronger than Sky Song. Oh god, what possible reason could they have for nerfing such a skill that is clearly underpowered, dealing between 16000%/s and 36000%/s when buffed. This class is unplayable, I demand a boycott of Nexon games!

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

InBF the new Final boss from this area is the White Lady.. "beggining as a Myth on Maple Story, she decides to sell her soul to the Black Mage and after that, she obtained enough power to destroy and conquer future Perion... "

13. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Oh I misunderstood/misread splash nerf as the on hit attack. My bad lol

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Here's a video if you guys are interested. Twilight Perion is nothing special.
    I'm looking forward to content updates in Q2.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Time to bring your Kaiser/Aran friends for defensive buffs. From what I understand, Twilight Perion is a party play area, as someone on Leafre claimed that there was an exp multiplier present (54k exp per stump mob). So bringing guildmates/friends would be beneficial if that is true.

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Aran Buffs, Bishop Buffs, Kaiser's party achilles, and an S or SS rank Battle Mage card. That's the only way I can see most classes surviving in that area. I guess defense also helps a bit, but most classes without the HP to survive there also lack the defense for reducing the damage.

At least my Wild Hunter can blind everything for some great dodge rates...

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Twilight perion has some great music, might make it my new afk spot just to have the music on all the time

18. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Don't think so, If you look at extractions the stumps should give 11,276 exp and in Spadow's video they are giving 10712 Exp and he is 11 levels higher than them, so the exp reduction penalty is applied, in other words they aren't party play zone.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The person who said they got 54k exp realized they made a mistake, they were on a tespia only channel i'm guessing that gives them extra exp.

The exp they give is exactly as stated, there is no bonus.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.472 - Wind Archer (II), BGMs

Twilight Perion is not a party play area. This is a test server and channel 1 provides multiplied EXP and drop rate based on your level. If you are level 170 and up you only gain x5 exp.
    In my video I am playing in channel 2 which is the channel with x1 exp and drop rate.