IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

Is Kaiser level 200 skill still glitched? Also they added a few things. They are turning back on one quest to get the heart balloon and adjusting those mirrors prize. Also special mastery books for Kaiser ab and battle mage.

2. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

So, this makes me mad. I've gotten several REINDEER MILKS, one at a time, from these damn mirrors. I think that spending NX for that is a joke and anyone who got anything that's been removed should be compensated with mirror frames.

Is that too much to ask? I know Nexon can do it because of the Green Katte incident.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

Seriously? You've gotten SINGLE reindeer milks from the mirrors? spending 3 dollars for something as stupid as that is just outrageous. And I thought marvel was bad.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

I'm cool with whatever they do as long as it doesn't extend too long. Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be pretty busy and Sunday is an absolute so I'm hoping to at least get to Jesters right after the maintenance is done. I will admit that is a selfish thing to want, just so I can get a clear channel... Me bad person.
    Does anyone else think that post-bang spawn rates are glorious for normal monsters and area sub bosses or is that just me?

5. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

Try 5 dollars for one Justice coin. I sure hope they did something about that though, that's just cruel.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

As tempting as they are I usually get nothing good out of any jackpot cash shop events so I quit doing them.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

I've gotten a single (untradeable) power elixir from mirrors

Wonder if they're increasing 150 equip rates. Still haven't seen a weapon.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

I hope unique potential scrolls are more common but doubtful.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

Absolutely this. Spending real money for crap like that. They need to stop stuffing the reward pools with crap to get more money from us. it's shameless money grabbing pure and simple. Spending like 3 dollars on something which is worth less than 1 cent is disgusting.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

Also the mislabeled miracle cube packages...

11. Default [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

12. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

That's exactly what I was afraid of. The only problem with that being that it makes final form completely useless except for attacking through damage reflect and physical immunity. I really hope Nexon's not that dumb. I have to assume it's a bug even so because it wouldn't make any sense for it to be normal (6) when final form says right on it that it's supposed to drop your attack speed 2 levels, meaning it should be at least fast (4). Even if it is a bug, though, I don't see GMS getting it fixed any time soon if it's still broken on KMS.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance - February 14, 2013

You make it sound like the ability to ignore DR isn't all that great...