Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

1. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

I have the opinion that if you can spend the money without taking away from anything else you actually need (food, clothing, etc) and you want the attack now go for it. But if you're willing to wait a while and save your money there are better options down the road.

But, also take the fact of how long it took Nexon to release perma pets again.

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

I'm in no hurry. I'm already annoyed that I threw money at RLH. I promised myself that the only things I would spring for were permanent pets that could feed themselves, red leaf high entry keys, or a permanent pendant slot. This one doesn't look like any of the three.

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

Go to Hard Hilla, get 3 Blackhearts, scroll their perm pet equips for att? Or spend 45k NX for 15att.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

Does their equip have 7 or 10 slots?

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

No, not at all, I mean, if you're always waiting for something better, you'll never have anything now, and the Giant Skill isn't really intrinsic to any one pet, but it's a pet skill, like looting or autopotting, and like other the other pet skills, we'll probably get it as a pet equip item, they re-released demon pets with the Giant Skill, so I'm pretty sure it's compatible.

Well, if I had the money, I would definitely get them, but it's not like, well probably not like, this is the last chance we'll ever have to get perma demon/attack buff pets (but for all we know, it could be). There are more pets, and hopefully, they'll come perma as well.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 2/13 - 2/19

Been a while since I scrolled one, but I think 7.