Thread: Hayato/Kanna ?

1. Default Hayato/Kanna ?

Will this be coming to GMS before Unlimited Patch ?

2. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

It is impossible to tell what Nexon will do at the moment. Just because the data is there doesn't mean we will get it right away, but on the other hand you also have to think about how Hayato and Kanna don't have their hyper skills yet in JMS which could either make them come earlier or later.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

We could expect the unexpected.

4. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

My speculation is that they'll be out along with the Adventurer Hyper Skills but as Meta said anything's possible. Don't forget too that all classes were opened for creation during the Unlimited Patch so they could come during that time.

5. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

*Fires upeth the olde crystal ball*

6. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

They could possibly come in the small break between Tempest and Unlimited, then again, we also have anniversary events then. The Character creation stuff in game for them seem to be closer to the unlimited style though, so who know.

7. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

I don't care when, I just want kanna.

8. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

I'm still saying you're all counting your chickens before they hatch.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I like chickens.
    As stated above there's no way to know exactly when.
    But what I expect is big teasers and trailers a few weeks before them.

10. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

Arent both classes glitched to the point of almost no playability anyway? You guys are so excited..for that?

11. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

Uh, if Link and Polantaris are actually able to play until level 170+ it's safe to say that they're far from being almost not playable due to being glitched. Now the only question is how much better or worse it gets if they're actually released at GMS.

12. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

Didn't most of that get fixed though?

13. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

@Link; @Polantaris;

Didn't one of you say that Hanna was completely a glitched class and forgotten and hayato had some skills missing or something? I can't remember the exact thread or the context but clarification is clearly needed on my end

14. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

@KhainiWest;

I believe it was kanna dc'd from a bunch of its own skills (such as teleport) and when tempest hit JMS they didn't reduce Hayato's skill levels so he can't max a few skills in earlier jobs. But of course they can correct me if i'm wrong

15. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

That sounds right from last I checked, they could have been fixed/updated

16. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

they were, link has all the changes in his post-tempest hayato guide

though he is extremely peeved that you are missing 1 skill point in 1st/2nd/3rd job so you cant max all their skills.

17. Default Re: Hayato/Kanna ?

Yeah. A lot of Kanna's skills don't work properly. Both characters get disconnected a lot during play - mostly Kanna, when the teleport skill is used. Hayato disconnects due to Saki no Saki activating during 1/1 at Horntail (I'm not sure if there are any other bosses this happens to, but I've only heard of it happening at Horntail).

There are also issues of Kanna's skills, such as Shoujou Kashu and Kekkai Kikyou not working at all, though the former was fixed and the latter was never proven for either bugged or fixed.