View Poll Results: Should I buy NX items for my Hayato?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Your Hayato would look pretty cool with an NX outfit.

11 61.11%
  • No. Your Hayato looks too badass to wear NX outfits.

7 38.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

This is going in the "Should I..." section, because I feel this is the best place to put it, since it's not only asking for opinions for a cash shop set, but also the poll.

Anywho. I'm thinking of getting my Hayato an NX set, just to change things up a bit, since I've had the same look for quite a while now. My Hayato looks badass as-is (you can check what he looks like in my signature), but how can I make him look even more badass?

What I want you guys to do, other than vote in the poll, is to create what you think a good/cool outfit for Hayato would look like from the Cash Shop and post it in this thread. You can even post what you plan on making yours look like, when it's released. Any budget is fine.

Here's a little something I whipped up pretty quickly :

(adding this in : With a headband)

Opinions? Objections?

Gogogo! Make it as badass, cute, cool, lame, or whatever as it can be!
    Last edited by Link; 2013-02-12 at 09:21 PM.

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

Its forehead it's too big.
    Why not add a face accesory to it?
    Otherwise it looks great, it resembles what a samurai really looked like.

3. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

I thought about that. I don't really like the part where the hair meets the face, either - those grey blots. However, most hats suck. The Hayato Helmet (the helmet you see in my signature) kind of looks big and awkward when used with the NX set and most hats make the hair either go flat or cover it up entirely (though, I'm not too against the latter).

I thought about this headband :

With the other one, though, it covers up the ears, too, which hides the earrings.

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

With the headband your look is badass. Quite awesome indeed.

Without it... it's just not worth it.

5. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

It looks much better with the headband in my opinion. I'd post a creation but BannedStory is down, so I'll just say for now that I'd try to make him look like Sanada Yukimura from Sengoku Basara just because it would be funny.

6. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

I agree, the forehead is much too large for my liking; the headband does the character justice. But, can't you just get a hairstyle change? o.o That's what I plan to do as soon as I can. And change my Hayato's eyes, too.

Didn't think of it until now, but I think I'm going to change my plans of making my Hayato look like Jin from Samurai Champloo. Instead, I think I'll go with a Himura Kenshin look just because I can't find a suitable face design for Jin... And Kenshin outclasses Jin in Battoujutsu. o3o

7. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

That's weird. It was up just a minute ago when I checked to see if it had Hayato stuff.

That is an idea, but I like the Hayato hair itself. It can't be obtained via NX, either, so the only way to have it is to be a Hayato. All of my characters that start out with unique hair styles, I like having them keep it.

8. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

I prefer to keep their default hairstyles too, especially since I feel that most help to define the look and personality of the character. *Sigh* Why did it have to be down?

9. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

It's up now. :P

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I personally think your Hayato looks badass as it is. Only thing I don't like about it's look is the face accessory, the mask ruins it. If you got a transparent face accessory, or even better, used an anvil to change it's appearance (which would be cheaper and probably more permanent too), then your Hayato would look so cool.

Wait, that's an eye accessory, your face accessory is the... beak or something that I remember seeing in your videos. Both of those items look horrible, so i'd suggest doing something about them.

Could you show what your Hayato looks like with just a NX face/eye accessory and nothing else changed? (those scar NX equips you already showed look cool)

11. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

I don't like it too well. To me, it feels... awkward. Maybe it's just the face. To me, the eyes look fine in some instances, but in this one, they look bad.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah I see, yeah, the red parts of the helmet go over the eyes and look... weird.
    What about glasses? or replacing the helmet with a headband or some other helmet?

13. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

Post a picture of your non-NX look sans helmet.

TBH though I think your current non-NX hayato looks bad ass. Then again im a huge sucker for red and black

14. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

Let's just say that my plan to try and copy a certain character's look didn't quite work out. Then again, I'll never get to play Hayato at my native server.

15. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I love dress up games! :D

Maybe go old-school and anvil a black dragon robe?

16. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

I still say the tail looks dumb. Much better off with an invisacape.

17. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

Don't they sell a Hayato NX set? How would that look?

18. Default Re: Let's play a game : Dress Up Hayato!

That was a limited time only set. There was one for Kanna, too. They're shown on this page : http://maplestory.nexon.co.jp/campaign/sengokufes.asp

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Sorry that it's off-topic but I love the Kanna one, I had no idea that existed. so much want.

20. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I voted before scrolling down to where you showed it with the headband... I love that. So, either with the headband or NOTHING AT ALL!