Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Is it just me or am I leveling EXTREMELY slow?

I just sort of equip all my mules the same way for leveling purposes. Assuming it's a physical class I give it 12 attack work gloves, but otherwise I give all of my mule characters one random account movable event ring, 3 evo rings, a mesoranger helm/overall, a 6% all stat half earring, and all of my link buffs except for possibly the demon slayer one. Unless the class I'm leveling is a warrior, in which case I give it all of the tradable %str I've accumulated and possibly a weapon if it's a class that uses one I have. Beyond that, I usually level characters to 120 during an event period when the character comes out, meaning I'll usually get some kind of equipment sets for free as I level, and I'll get one free special mystery mastery book to use towards a 4th job passive.

Other than that, the character card sets are really helpful for low levels since they tend to give flat benefits and really cut down on potion usage, especially if you have an Aran or Evan card. Almost every character I level doesn't use any potions from level 1 until 110, or just doesn't use any potions at all if it has a decent drain skill.