1. Default Dragon wish quest

Is this thing IP specific? It only pops up once a day for me on the first character I log into. Yes this is including logging into other ID's and being level 10+.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Dragon wish quest

No.

I just switched to another character on the same account (and same computer) as my Bishop who already got the wish today, and the quest popped up as it should. Maybe if you disconnect before the hour is up you need to forfeit for it to reappear?

3. Default Re: Dragon wish quest

No no, it's

Logged into main- Got wish
    Logged into other account (different id, level 130)- Nothing pops up

Not in quest log, either

4. Default Re: Dragon wish quest

Nope. My wife can do it just fine on the same IP. I can also do it on all of my chars on the same account.

5. Default Re: Dragon wish quest

The hell am I doing wrong then? Is there a time that needs to be elapsed? A quest that needs to be completed? The hell

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Tried that too. Works fine. Quest is in the "star" of event quests, on the left side of the screen.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't know why you can't complete it. I have been doing it on all the characters on my main account and it has worked. I have also dc'd during it and why I relogged I could start the quest again. Strange.

8. Default Re: Dragon wish quest

It's just not there guy's, at all. I'll try another account after this one cus I can do the feather quest just fine.

EDIT -
    I guess its a time elapse issue because my other character now has access to it. (Not the character I was just on, after I switched back to my original ID and logged into a mule). Gonna check on the other account using my laptop, the one who didn't get it. To make this less confusing;

Dark knight got access to it
    Kaiser on different ID did not
    Corsair, under the same Id as the dark knight has the access to it

9. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

You need to accept a Potion Pot Rust Remover(?) (something like that) upon log in, order to be able to get the wish quest. :v