Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

I would have never thought I'd return to EMS. Damm, I've had some great times there. This stuff... it's tempting and I'll definitely try it out.

2. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

I love how quickly people go on a tirade about wanting/going to switch to a different version over some massive change like this. Chances are this hard mode server concept will be tested out in EMS, then brought to other versions if successful. It's too much work to change the game like that and not give it to other regions. Exclusive areas and classes don't even stay in the versions that spawned them, what makes anyone think that EMS would be exclusive to having a hard mode server considering the amount of work it would take to create it?

It's like when everyone switched to JMS because it got Mercedes and Demon Slayer before GMS. They were there for like one week, then switched back afterwards. What a colossal waste of time, all due to impatience.

As for the actual hard mode thing: Hoping for more information about it soon. I'm intrigued, to say the least.

3. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Totally agreed, this is such a large content that it would be virtually impossible to be kept as an EMS exclusive. I'd imagine this would keep players occupied until they think up of more original things too. Just wait, it'll be out someday if not one or two months later.

4. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Errr... I doubt it. Veracent is still hella buggy. One of the quests doesn't even work for newer classes (Kaiser, Phantom, Luminous) and staying in certain maps for a few minutes will disconnect you. The maps in general are also poorly designed. If Veracent is ever introduced to other servers I imagine they'd have to clean it up quite a bit beforehand.

5. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

It's in MSEA currently. I haven't spotted any bugs myself so I think it's been fixed a bit.

6. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Really? Dayum. I wish EMS would hurry up and copy the bug fixes, then.

7. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

The patch with this data has yet to arrive to EMS and people already start speculating when GMS are getting it while none of our exclusives except for Guy Fawkes have gone to versions other than MSEA and TWMS. The platforms look really simple (NXEU-like) and I think it will stay exclusive for EMS and I see a possibility of MSEA getting it. GMS? Is there any money to be made with this for NXNA?

8. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

whores.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Nexon America would do it because they love their custo-

hmm. good point.

10. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

That GM hat is more likely aimed to HGMs, probably to difference them from GMs that work at Nexon offices.

11. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Where is the money to be made with a brand new special server with special rules and no transferring of anything you had before? Where is the money not to be made? Unless this new server also bans cash shop items, it's like asking NX whores to spend quadruple the money, and they will gladly do it.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Yeah, completed the quest chain in MSEA without encountering any bugs I got in EMS, which is why I said EMS has became a "Tespia" server for other servers.

*Those quests works with Phantom as well I guess, I didn't test it myself but haven't heard of any bug report from Phantoms in SEA, which should risen by now if there's any as we got Veracent for quite some time already and Phantom is a newly released (not nerfed yet) popular class. The only problem is entering the Kerberos map without having the quest in progress, which cause you to be stucked inside that, but you can use return scrolls right after relogging so it's not a big problem.

13. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

I'm a Phantom and yeah, zero bugs to report. I haven't done the Kerberos one but one bugged quest out of many is an improvement I would suppose.

14. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Well, in eMS you don't get the fairy skill (atleast I didn't on my Phantom) and you have a chance of getting autobanned while training in the storage room as one of the new classes, quite depressing.

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

If it's one thing I learned over the past years I've been playing Maple, it's that nothing is going to stay in one version forever.

16. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

I sure as hell hope nlc revamp stays in gms for good, dont want those overpowered aliens or neb system in ems.

17. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

cMS got our NLC revamp but made some adjustments to it.

18. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

What adjustments?

19. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

It's completely different, really. And you can access old NLC.

20. Default Re: EMS 0.87 - Something or another

Hate to destroy your dreams about the hell mode server, seems like its just some random content. Got a quest ingame that said it could send me to "another different dimension" but when I accept the quest it just rejects me.