Thread: Another breakup

1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Another breakup

So yeah, I didn't know where to put this cause I'm not even angry.
    My girlfriend just brokeup with me.
    I can tell I saw this coming for a couple of weeks ago, she began to distance from me since 2 weeks ago.
    And then she started to say all that bullsh1t my ex told me when she broke with me.
    As she was talking, in my head I was just thinking:
    "Not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again, not this again,"

After she finished talking, all I said was:
    "I hate when I'm right, I told you you were gonna breakup with me in less than a month"
    And then she said: "Yeah yeah keep jumping with all those conclusions"
    My blood started to boil, but I didn't want to yell at her so I just took a long breath and asked her if there was anybody else in her mind.
    She said no.
    Then I just say good-bye to her, giving her thanks for everything and asking no more.
    She only said: "Thanks, I hope you find your chosen one" At that poin I just wanted to yell her: I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE.
    But I could, or shouldn't. I don't know.
    I think I'm gonna become gay, I always give everything on woman even my friends always called me "mandilon" which roughly translate to henpecked I think.
    Yeah, I think I'm done with women.

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Another breakup

Welcome back to being single. Sorry about your breakup and all, but hey, maybe it is for the best. Some things are not meant to be.

3. Default Re: Another breakup

"I need space and want to be alone."?

"I am just not ready for this at the moment."?

"I need to spend more time on school/work."?

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Yes and yes.
    Not on the second one.
    She keep sayin that I was jelous of her friends and yes I was but I think with a good reason. I only saw her in weekends since she study in other city so she comes back every weekend. But in the past few she didn't even want to see me and instead spending more and more time with her friends. And when we had time to be together all she was talking was about her friends I never expressed my jelousy openly but neither I was itnerested in keep knowing about that so I barely talk when we were together cause of that.
    Well I guess as Crazy said, maybe some things are not meant to be.

5. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

It's okay man. We're here for you. My relationship sorta ended the same way last week anyways... *sigh*

6. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Sounds like you just need a break from relationship (female and male) for awhile.

7. Default Re: Another breakup

Well you can't just "become gay." But that sucks bro, I'm sorry to hear. The trials and tribulations of love are rough, just keep your head held high and trudge on.

8. Default Re: Another breakup

i wish someone could just turn straight or gay any time they want, that way people who gets bullied can turn straight and people who needs to get their mind off their ex can just turn gay. unfortunately for you it doesnt work that way, i guess you should just keep your head up and move on.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I know I can't do that. I was just exaggerating.
    And I'm 23.

10. Default Re: Another breakup

You had been going out with this girl for less than a month and thought she was going to be the one you spend the rest of your life with? And why would you tell her you knew she was going to break up with you in less than a month? That's dumb. That just gives her the impression that you have some seriously low self-esteem. It has also been my experience that things you expect to happen, will happen.

Oh well. Learn from the experience and move on.

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I had almost 2 years with her. But lately it started to go to drain and I told her that she was going to cut me in less than a month. She said that was bullpomegranate but oh look at taht it wasn't.
    Yeah, I'm not angry, nor sad... just dissapointed.
    Anyway I'll try to keep myself busy so I don't think about this anymore.

12. Default Re: Another breakup

I guess I'm still trying to understand why the hell did you tell her that she was going to break up with you in less than a month even if you knew the relationship was going downhill. That makes absolutely zero sense to me. Makes you sound like you don't care a little bit honestly.

13. Default Re: Another breakup

Hmm I guess unlike others I can relate to feeling like a relationship is on shaky ground (and then you start to lose confidence and say things you "shouldn't" say). Voicing these insecurities is often shooting yourself in the foot. I think the real problem is the cultural idea that suggests showing vulnerability is stupid or "dumb". My fiance and I split a few months ago but I'm still not handling it well you could say. From your last comment though it seems like you know what you have to do to move on. You might not be angry or sad now but don't be surprised if the feelings eventually catch up to you. Keeping yourself busy should definitely help you when that time comes.

I don't think it helps that Valentine's Day is this week. Couples in love seem even more noticeable. I wish I could just go into a coma until it's all over.

14. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Have you ever had a feeling when somethings wrong?
    I felt that and I have the horrendous gift of always speak from my mind, even when I struggle and try to keep things calm seems that I couldn't help it.

I'm not preocupied for that. I don't know what's so important of that day that makes people for ONCE say/do what they should ages ago.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It sucks that you saw it coming, but hey, you saw it coming. That means it's less of a surprise I guess.

2 years together is a good run, it's a shame it didn't work, but now you have the chance to find someone better now that you know what you want from a long term relationship. Just think positively!