1. Electron Straight Male

IGN: TheBurden
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Reddit
    Alliance: SubReddit
    usa

Cash4 Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

Hi all, I'm a Sleepywood long timer just migrating here because I recently came back to MS after a very long "break" basically quit for a few years. My friends told me to come here but I was wondering if you could elaborate on anything interesting about the site and what you particularly like about it? I hope to see you in the other threads!

Thanks!

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

Hi Dann and welcome to Southperry! There isn't an exact thread for it but there are sections for each of the branches (Warrior, Archer, Magician, Thief and Pirate). This is the section, by the way.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

Hi, Dann. Welcome to Southperry.net!

You can find all sorts of information on each of the classes here : http://www.southperry.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

If there's not anything there that you wish to look for, feel free to ask. I'm sure many people will be happy to discuss details with you.

Edit : Hey! Hey, Curtiss! Hey! See this middle finger? Yeah! God damn Ninja'er.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

It's okay, I'll repay you in kind when you eventually ninja me on another post. It could even be a competition!

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

Umm... did Dann edit his question, or did both Curtiss and Link misread it the same way, or am I blind?

Anyway, what I like most about this site is that it has a lot less spam, baseless rumors, and drama, and a lot more accurate information and intelligent discussion than other Maplestory forums.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

He did edit it (Previous question was about whether SP has class discussion sections the way SW and Basil do), and that's what I love about this forum too because the other one I go to...well, it's nearly the opposite of SP.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

I have had an infinitely better time on this site than on other Maple sites. The admins and mods are level headed people that don't make drama themselves, don't practice favoritism, aren't extortionists, etc. so following their example is also following the rules, which tends to lead to a better community.

8. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

One thing i absolutly love out SP is the complete lack of spam. For evey nexon annoncment, we have one thread (created by a bot), and everyone replys in that thread. Same for extractions and patch notifications. Back when i was at another site (that shall not be named) everytime an inkwell diary entry was posted, 5 threads were all started. Here, we have one (over 1k long) thread about all of them.

Finally, I love that here everything here get an answer. Even the stupidest questions, if posted in the right section, recieve and answer.

Anyway, enjoy ur stay, and make sure to participate in the SP event going on right now (or it might have closed by now)

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Dann and noob questions about South perry?

Hi, I'm Mike, and welcome to Jackass. Cue music.

Seriously, though. Welcome!

Many here know their stuff about MapleStory. I think a few here are receiving their PhD's in MapleStory.

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

So welcome to Southperry the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums. I like Southperry because there's plenty of crap to do for people who quit Maplestory, from Mafia games to the League of Legends subforum.

11. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!

12. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Hellohello! Welcome!

What I love about this site is the lack of favoritism; everyone is treated equally here. As well as the lack of drama due to certain rules that have been laid down (be sure to read those, by the way!), the clear information that's put out here without the need for duplicate threads and of course, the kindness of the member base. :)

There's also many things you can take part in here and still be part of the forum even if you no longer play, as mentioned before. There's the Mafia games, League of Legends, a Minecraft server, other games that have their own subforum, and other interests you can take part in.

In short: This place is pretty great.

13. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Welcome to Southperry!

Hope you enjoy this forum since this is the best MapleStory forum ever.