IGN: Serentrinity
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: UniverSoul
    Alliance: Avengers
    Farm: Simplicitea
    California

Default Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

This D-02 Receiver is just sitting in my inventory and I can't drop it or anything.
    I've tried using it in the Black Market and maps in the Castle, but it always says the signal is low and shows error on the screen.
    It's bugging me because it's something I don't need and it just sits there.
    Does anyone know what it does and how I can use it?
    Trying to find the quest but the only quest active I have is collecting etc items for Eureth or something. The receiver was from Cartalion.

2. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

If it is what I think it is, since its been a long while since I've bothered to mess with this stuff again this thread should be revelant. http://www.southperry.net/showthread...Magnus%20Quest

Basically, quest is bugged or nexon didn't extend the next part of the place yet. Toss it if it's taking up your slots.

3. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

Well, sadly, you can't toss it

:(

4. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

Really? I think I remember getting 3 types of transmitters, 2 were quest related which you used in the castle or in the forest at the right locations. The last 1 didn't do a darn thing for me after I killed magnus though and the quest kept coming back on me to receive it again after tossing it out.

5. Proton Straight Female
    California

Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

I can't toss it. And it doesn't work. At least I don't think it does. I've tried all the maps in the castle and nothing works.

Edit: This one is a receiver and it just sits there.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

I vaguely remember that receiver was completely useless. Have you tried NPCing it?

7. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

It can't be NPCed :(

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Well then idr how I got rid of it, but I did.

9. Proton Straight Female
    California

Poop :x

10. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

So, you've used it at the map before the enter roof boss, and at the map before you enter the lab basement boss? After checking my quest now, I see a transmitter 03 that I'm able to get again, not a 02 model. Before the castle quests, I remember entering the forest area the last map on the left side, that's where I used the receiver.

edit: 2nd to the last forest map

11. Proton Straight Female
    California

I've tried :c
    But I always get this
    http://i.imgur.com/ca0g1fg.png

12. Default Re: Okay I can't get rid of this D-02 Receiver from Tyrant castle quest line.

If you've done your castle quests correctly, you should be able to get rid of the transmitter, which gets replaced and should give you a new D-03 I believe.

This quest here http://maplearchive.com/quest-wp.php?id=31435 tells me that that should be around the forest part. Where you lose the original D-03 and get a crappy one. Using it at the right location after you activate a certain event in there should probably trigger it. Can you even go to all the bosses besides Magnus?
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2013-02-08 at 10:50 PM. Reason: net went down before I could update it.