1. Default Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

As it appears, my level 125 Angelic Buster was able to complete the questline and get the Chair and other bonuses (yay free hair change).

The werid thing is, my level 142 Dual Blade can't do the Replay quests, they're completely BLANK. I was able to get the level 20 to 60 equipment boxes, and trying to clear with the red button brins out an error.

I really want that extra equip slots and other nice stuff. :X

2. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

I posted the same error at the thread of guide system in fact gotta check if someone answered otherwise bad luck just as me.

3. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

Got the exact same problem, did it fine on my Battle Mage, but nooo, it just won't let me do it on my DB.

4. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

Weird the problem arose on my DB too

5. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

I'd try it for the rest of my chars to see if its a problem with DB's if I wasn't such a fat sloth.

6. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

It has been bugged for Dual Blades since it launched. You used to be able to just claim the chair and medal right away but I guess you can't even do that anymore.

7. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

Sorry guys - we're aware Dual Blades are having some problems with Tot's Know How. :( We're working on it. If you guys have any issues with any other classes, please let us know!

8. Default Re: Can't complete Tot's Know-How?

Phantoms are missing the hair quest as well o_o