1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thumbs down Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

Yeah, I deleted it rather than ban a bunch of people who thought they were being funny and a few new members who haven't read the rules.

Hacking
    Point Value: 16 points (Permanent Ban)
    Definition: "Posting that you are or you have hacked any online game."
    Additional comment: Known hackers from other forums are not banned on sight here. We, as admins and mods, cannot police every person that enters the site based on their behavior across the entire internet. We deal with what happens here, and that doesn't include extensive background checks on registering and lifelong monitoring thereafter. If a person is stupid enough to say, "I am a hacker", then he deserves a banning. This also includes people who post pictures where it's readily obvious the user hacked the game. Use of the Robin Hood Defense (hacking for the public good) will be determined by moderators.

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

Sorry about that. I went a bit overboard.

edit: it was only meant as a medium for friendly discussion about legitimacy. Poll was definitely meant to be private as well. I didn't realize that people can accidentally get banned from SP from it I won't make threads like these again

3. Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

oh wow. thank you

4. Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

Playing Devil's Advocate, what purpose does this thread serve? There's no discussion about MapleStory in here or anything outside of MapleStory to discuss in here either.

5. Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

To serve as a public announcement, rather than letting people sit and wonder.

6. Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

That thread's topic has been beat to death in here and it wouldn't be a surprise if it got deleted or locked again. Anyway public announcements are probably better off in Site Announcements or Site Suggestions & Discussion. Just my opinion. Hell, I didn't even see the thread.

7. Default Re: "Just how legit are you" thread

"...a few new members who haven't read the rules."

Though, Eos could easily destroy that statement and say they should already know the rules by signing up here at all. SaptaZapta was just being nice.

I do agree with that. MapleStory discussion is kind of an odd place to put it.

8. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Dont try and act sincere and clueless. You knew exactly what you were doing by making that thread. Also the bs about making the poll public on "accident". You just wanted to expose people. Also the thread regarding if people buy nx with real money that was another bs thread just so you can see who is legit or not.

You have this vendetta about knowing if someone is legit or not. When it doesn't affect you in the slightest. Its stupid

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

This thread is here because the thread it refers to was here. That's so people looking for that one will find this one.
    You'd be surprised how many never go into Site Announcements unless it's a forced-read.

Closing this so it can sink into oblivion too.