1. Default Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    The opening cutscene is glitched.
    Y'know, the one with the portable seismograph.
    What happens is that when you enter the map, you start walking right, the quest's ''successfully investigated'' or whatever its called message doesn't pop up, and the dialogue never starts.
    So you just keep walking right until you hit the end of the map, and all you can do is close out of the game.

Kinda sad, because I wanted to level my evan a bit, so I transferred a lot of my stuff over to him... only to be locked out of the character. q.q
    Images of problem

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

And after you close and log out, when you log back in you're still in the cutscene, and still stuck?

3. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

Yep.

4. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

That's odd, I did it recently with my Mercedes and everything was working fine. Have you tried forfeiting and restarting? That sometimes help me when I bug my quests.

5. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

You can't even forfeit, as soon as you log in you're locked out and back in the cutscene

6. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

Yes, would that affect it?

7. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

I had this problem a while ago, When i swapped to Full-screen, it seemed to allow me to go through the cutscenes. Try that (Alt+Enter)

8. Default Re: Avoid the NLC Aliens questline

fullscreen, windowed, makes no difference...
    pomegranate, i think i know what caused it
    i hyper rocked to the map before clicking the seismograph because i remembered which map it was
    so now i'm at a point in the quest ahead of where i should be and the game doesn't know what to do fml