Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Pretty sure Albatross Maximum is an upgrade to Albatross, you only get the 35% Crit from Max, rather than 35% from Max and 20% from Albatross.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

As if BMs weren't shafted hard enough by Nexon, lel.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

I wonder how impressive the final ck will be if the updates continue at this rate.

Nexon: Challenge accepted!

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Wind Archer doesn't actually have all those skills, like with Thieves and Pirates, the old skills are simply no longer visible instead of deleted. They only have Element: Storm, Whisper of the Wind, Wind Walk and Breeze Arrow, judging from videos.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Er, yeah. I see. Forgot those were old skills from pre-revamp.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Would be pretty easy for a Wind Archer to hit 100% critical rate. Aside from their own skills and buffs for it, other sources adding to it can be a bit overkill imo;
    15% - Phantom's Lv2 Link skill
    10% - hyper skill
    4% - Marksman character card (Glad that my MM is at Lv200)
    5% - Legendary Gratias/Critical ring/other (possible hot time hat/equip for them with critical rate?)
    x% - Inner Ability/Nebulites/Weapon equipment potential

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

you can say that for any character that has 60%+ innate crit though

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Indeed they need not a total revamp more like a update in some stuff like Drk having to be close to avtivate their FA? weird and besides every job that has FA have AFA one or the other or give AFA or replace it and another thing but i think it is more of a irksome fact, the "rush" skill of angelic buster has some IF i mean i can dash the doctors then jump out of them and doing the minute without damage and my pally after using rush he recieves damage i mean what gives ugh.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Celebi?

Spoiler