1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

OhMyFuggingGodWhatTheShyt. HEAT SEEKING SMART ARROWS!!!

Why are these Cygnus Revamps so beautiful??

lol

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

And those of us maxed out will have to make sacrifices because Nexon refuses to just let us have more slots.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Their skills are so pretty

I hope that Adventurers eventually get a revamp of the same caliber as Cygnus have.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Truf.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Don't worry about them. Just enjoy the game.

It should be fairly obvious to tell if someone is just floating in the air VS if someone is floating in the air and spastically appearing in random places while murdering everything in sight.

I reaaaallly like that mobility skill. Its not any worse off than, say, Kaisers/Mechs being able to chain up/boost to the platforms above them. The Blaze Wizard revamp is whats really got me excited, though. I can't wait to see what they do with that.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You mean their classes replaced by something entirely different except for the name and equipment? Hmmm...

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think he means newer flashy skill animations, better mobility, and other absurd upgrades that everyone else seems to have.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

I liked strukers for their green and sharks but got replaced by blue and well obvi the green has to go to someone else and this time it doesn't look bad good thing i have a WA on an alter account to enjoy the 4th job and all the greenery

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

These aren't Cygnus Knights, it's all some nasty trick! There is no way a bunch of Cygnus Knights could have more flashyness than Heroes or Novans.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

It's empress shenanigans they won't explain a thing.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

If this is what happens when the Empress doesn't even awaken fully what happens when she does?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Bowmasters are officially dead. ):

Either way this looks insane. Homing hurricane? O.O

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

maybe she will have so much power that will revamp heroes or explorers, jaJA~ wishful thinking

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Alice belongs to the entire Maple World, Cygnus needs to share a little love with everyone else.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Well, when you think about it...
    The original story of the Cygnus Knights made zero sense. They were supposedly the elite, the specially chosen and trained knights who would lead the fight against the Black Mage, etc. They got more AP, they got 4th jobs skills in 3rd, they were almost as powerful at 120 as a level 150 adventurer - but that's where it stopped. They never moved beyond that and were clearly inferior to adventurers in higher levels, so the whole notion of them leading the defense of Maple World was absurd.

Now that they're being remade as powerful classes with a level cap as high as anyone else's, they begin to look like they could fulfill that original purpose. It makes story sense that they easily outshine Adventurers.
    (Unfortunately it does not make game-balance sense. All the classes need to be "worth playing", so adventurers can't be left too far in the dust for too long).

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

I should hope so. By now I feel so bad about Bowmasters looking at how they fare in comparison to most other Archer-types it almost makes the 'good old days' of whacking enemies that came too near look like nothing.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

Pues pienso lo mismo Fiel... aunque este Fire Emblem tiene DLC T_T... eso mata la escencia del juego. Aun asi va a ser un juegazo.

Well... Wind Archer is now revemped.... and.. sorry, but I forgot if CK can go up 250

Also if CK gets a revemp, it seems that Epxlorer can get theirs soon...

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Damn it Nexon. Stop making me want to come back. And of all the things to make me want to come back, new classes/revamps?

What the hell man.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

The homing arrows look cool. But If you get 2 or 3 Wind archers in the same map.... lol. Epic but u couldnt see much.

Honnestly I would be more excited if they didnt have any kind of hurricane or they intitled a new(ish) mechanic sorta like TB did with combo skills. I know its not new but it has a focus on it which no other class does anymore. Maybe like the farther you are from an enemy the more damage you do.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.471 - Wind Archer 4th Job

I know, right. STOP MAKING ME RECONSIDER MY DECISION TO QUIT BECAUSE I JUST KNOW NEXT YOU'LL ACTUALLY MAKE PHANTOM OP.

:(