Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

Anything is possible, I'd understand permanent banning all these kaisers with random asdjnasd ign's. But there should be more thorough investigation before banning.

Is the player wearing free level 120 gear, alone, and doing non delay skills?

Is the player actually taking damage, equipped with decent gear, using regular looking skills, and the boss is behaving normally?

That's all it takes to find out. I've been permanent banned before on a funded Night Lord and I actually failed the run (stayed there 53 minutes till I gave up trying to solo v2's about 5 months ago).

These GM's are just reckless and I'd even say some of them are probably newly hired and don't even know how the game operates. They don't even know what they're looking at they just assume these bosses can't possible be solo'd or duo'd so they should be banned.

2. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

That's a single person.

3. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

I don't think ONE person you met reflects the whole entire community. I think this argument is called antecatal?

There's my character on that list. ;_; (I don't hack btw, I was one of the innocent people banned).

4. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

i guess ur right... however in my mind and my point of view that everyone has their own way of legit and illegit somehow and someway
    but that is my opinion

i could believe nexon ban inncoent player... however what are the odd of mass innconet player got PERM banned? o.0

5. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

uh.

peeked at nexon forums and saw someone was perm-banned even though they haven't patched the latest version.

i'm legit scared, what the hell is happening here?
    HALP

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

An example countering this would be the famous "Hak crane" glitch where if you drop mesos while riding Hak (the crane), you get a one year ban.
    Another one would be when you attempt to do the Valley of the Heroes jump quest, you could get banned.

7. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

but those ban are not perm? right?

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Nope but I think the Mu Lung one was actually like 25 years or something ridiculous.

9. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

There's also the incident where people got banned for opening or playing an omok game, something ridiculous and uncalled for.

I haven't been banned, but I haven't been playing much with this sort of thing going on either. I know of some friends that has gotten banned when they haven't done much but AFK, omok, and chat in towns/FM/Ardent. They aren't interested in grinding or bossing. A hene-ho if you will... No offense.

Something seems to be definitely messed up on Nexon's side, whether GMs being reckless and ban trigger happy, or their auto-ban system needs adjusting from being set too sensitive. Nexon needs to really double check their system as well as look into the reports. For the people that got falsely banned and deserve it, I hope you get your accounts back and some sort of apology or compensation.

10. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

O Hey I'm on the list! and wow BIG list.

Grats on picking/seeing/finding/ me on the list out of 6.6k peeps

I wonder who is your main and which server are you from?

11. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

You were banned while on an Empress right? Would you happen to remember approximately when during the run you were banned? I'm trying to figure out if this is actually a glitch or not. I disconnected after both attempts as soon as Empress summoned the advanced knights from HoH. I was banned on my second attempt when I went on my Phantom, and a Kaiser from Khaini pm'd me that he was banned as soon as she summoned too.

12. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

Around 10min in, only killed 2-4 v1

13. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

Hmm, I killed about that many on both of my runs before I disconnected. I disconnected after 5-10 minutes on my Kaiser and 10-15 minutes on my Phantom. I guess it's inconclusive so far.

14. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

I saw one your post saying u got banned.. and you also show a logo on ur char level 200 and then i go to that banlist and press Ctrl + F and wrote down your ign... and suprising that your ign was on the perm list .... o.0 that is a hard ban... i saw u post alot and i expect u to be well legit player but the ban list just bl0w my mind away

15. Default

sad im on that list for sitting in hen waiting for my coins.

revolt anyone?
    no one logs in buys nx or doeset anything until they negotiate with us. see how they like no one on their server for a day or two

i got dced a few times earlier the day while playing as well but got banned at like 3 while in hen

16. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

Excuse me being ignorant, but does this mean something?

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Skelorm is a GM. Search his name on SP, you'll see why people hate him so much.

18. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

what do we do now that is the question
    i feel betrayed ive been playing since beta gms

19. Default Re: Permanent Bans - 01/31/2013 - 02/06/2013

Ah, thank you. Outside of Girasol I don't know any GM IGNs.