Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

I don't really see the problem with people doing this. It's not harming any aspect of the game and everything is untradable.

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

Yes and no. For what other players experience its not. But from an NX point of view it is. But then again nexon was the one who gave those out as prices in the first place. So I'm leaning toward there is probably worse things you have done as this one isnt so bad since its localized to only yourself.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

People need to ease up here. It's a harmless, not even gamebreaking, glitch that will likely get fixed soon, maybe even tonight. I'd understand people's frustrations if those exploiting found a way to remove the 30 minute requirement and get instant non stop prizes, but come the pineapple on. This is harmless. The rewards are completely random you're lucky to get two wards a day. Nexon will fix it and it'll be the end of that.

What difference does it make if someone like myself who has two accounts with max characters camps all day in each character (that would be 18 hours of this event), or just do it on one character? The fact that I get slots? Big freaking deal. I still get the rewards with either method and the goal will remain getting scrolls. Got about 40-50 accounts on this game and each has legendary spirit, and I have three laptops to work with. Pretty sure it makes no difference to me how I get it done.

Nexon's already got their hands tied at Empress and LHC, and they're actually doing something about it for once, so it doesn't surprise me this hasn't been dealt with already. Chill out, it's not that big a deal, and regardless, it will get fixed.

And those hoping that these exploiters will get banned, well unless Nexon has plans on not making money this month that won't be happening. I'd say a good 50 maybe 60% of the game is doing it (the high leveled community), and that number is significant.

4. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

On that note, along with the unexplained Vellum EXP change, the daily quest no longer resets at all or has a 24 hour reset time.

5. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

The people who'll exploit the glitch will exploit. Just let them be
    Anyone who says those exploiters should be banned should slowly get off of their high horses. Having "morals" in Maple doesn't automatically make you better than them...

6. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

I can confirm this as well. I did Von Bon and Vellum late last night, and can do it right now.

7. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

If you're active on that character, it should auto complete itself when you get it. At least for kill quest anyways.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

We need events like this to get anywhere near decent equips.

We need items like this dropping rarely from monsters. I'm sick to death of all the best items that you NEED to make good equips are only gotten by spending NX in one way or another or very very rarely from events.

For those of us who cannot merch items (which in itself, also requires NX), this event is a godsend whether you exploit it or not.
    It's about damn time Nexon gave the normal players something, with these scrolls I can get decent equips without being insanely rich inside or outside the game WHICH IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

And they are untradable, so this harms nobody whatsoever, All it does is help weaker players to catch up in this huge gulf formed by miracle cubes and other "Pay to win" services.

9. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

What happened to Vellum's EXP?

10. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

Agreed, for all the complaining this forum does about this game being too NX dependent to be "decent" (cubes, even cash shop scrolls now since nexon removed WS), the past 3 months I've scrolled 21 Attack Shoes, 27 Att Shark Helm, 21 Att Shark Cape, 32 Att Shark overall and I didn't even spend any NX. All clean slates here and free chaos goodness scrolls from the Tempest store, Hot Day events, and other events that gave 20% clean slates.

Nexon won't even bring back Shield Scrolls because they brought in a shiny new Return Scroll that has one extra feature and worth 4k NX more. I'll stick to slates instead of wasting meso on NX to buy that overpriced scroll. Thanks.

11. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

They cut a zero off, it is 264.000 now instead of the old 2.640.000.

12. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

If not for this, people would be farming Protection Scrolls with mules anyway. They're account transferable.

13. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

The root abyss bosses gave me normal EXP today.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I also think they've removed exp penalty from dying at Root Abyss. I died twice against Vellum and once against Von Bon and lost no exp.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's very good, if true. Making you lose exp fighting against bosses that are designed with the expectation of killing you a few times per run, is cheap.

16. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - February 6, 2013

There's another maintenance happening in half an hour. Presumably this will be the Happy Day fix.

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

We'll have to wait and see, but there are also other exploits out atm