Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v128 - Guide System

1. Default Re: GMS v128 - Guide System

God damn it, Southperry. I explain this stuff, then you go and crash when I press "submit." Asshole.

Reputation is gained by doing the daily quests, which involve doing things like donating sums of money, doing pseudo jump quests that require sneaking past mobs and if you hit those mobs, you get sent back to the beginning of the map, visiting Future Tokyo maps (which I assume are going to be edited out for GMS), and things like that, and it's obtained by doing The Great Battle of Sengoku and will net you reputation for a certain family depending on which NPC you talk to in order to get inside the place. There's also reputation you gain from purifying Soul Stones. Soul Stones are the currency used to buy things from the shops.

Each family has a shop, in Momijigaoka (Probably going to be translated as Maple Leaf Hill, or something like that). Each shop requires reputation from their specific family's branch in order for items to be buyable.

Uhhh... Try looking here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MGEBr0#t=1041s

If there's not enough information presented there, I'll take pictures and try to explain. I'm not going to watch that video, because I hate the sound of my own voice. lol

2. Default Re: GMS v128 - Guide System

oh dear sweet lord jesus I have wanted to make a hayato so badly

Looks like they're already giving out 150 stuff. this is from the Mermaid Mirror description;

A mystical Mirror that produces a random Tempest equip, Empress equip, Elite Heliseum equip, a new lv 150 weapon, Fearless recipe, Mastery Book, OR scroll when combined with a Clear Mirror Glass. You’ll find Clear Mirror Glass when you fight monsters.

3. Default Re: GMS v128 - Guide System

>No Fan
    >No Katana

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Just becaus eyou get the UI doesn't mean jack squat. They could just use them for something like a "VISITOR EVENT" (lol).

4. Default Re: GMS v128 - Guide System

It crashed on me too but at least I wasn't trying to explain anything. :( Thanks for the info, I've got the gist of it!

...and it sounds kind of tedious. It IS actually extra content though.

5. Default Re: just came

No polearm? Well FOOK you too, NexonAM.

6. Default Re: just came

What kind of buff do you get from having multiple teddies? Also I'm with you Arrol, I want Polearm, and Soul shooters, but sadly sengoku doesn't seem to want me to have either of them.

7. Default Re: just came

Yep. Definitely Nexon NA's fault. They exist in JMS. http://maplesonar.com/wiki/index.php...BE%BD%E6%96%AC

This too. http://maplesonar.com/wiki/index.php...92%83%E7%A0%B2

Either they forgot them, or they just suck. Or this isn't all of the data yet and those "mirrors" won't be available yet?

8. Default Re: just came

Yay, I can't wait for the comments on my Kanna Youtube videos to go from, "EY WENT KERNNA TWO" to "MAH KERNA IS BETTAR, U SUX NEWB Y U NOT L200 YET? NUB"

I hope you guys are lucky and don't get all the bugs we had to deal with for both Hayato and Kanna.

9. Default Re: just came

This, very much. I went to solo Horntail a couple of days ago and as soon as I got past the preliminary heads and summoned the full thing, I got disconnected because Horntail's 1/1 attack triggered Saki no Saki, and since damage reflect attacks are retarded in MapleStory, I got disconnected with a hacking error.

Then again, maybe it being released in GMS will get fixes pushed harder. I'm doubtful, though.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: just came

One major one I heard was something about Kanna's skills disconnecting the player?

11. Default Re: just came

The fact that in jms they do exist, and in gms they don't, only leaves me to believe they forgot them for sure, or the just didn't care for dk's,aran's, and ab's. That soul shooter is nice though :(
    Last edited by xxkionayxx; 2013-02-05 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling error

12. Default Re: just came

I feel like Hayato and Kanna will be bugged even worse in GMS than in JMS.

13. Default Re: just came

Kanna release bugs that I remember off the top of my head:
    Teleport can randomly disconnect you with a Hack warning (Still can).
    Haku can break and decide not to buff (Still can).
    Haku can disappear (Still can).
    Koma Koma Sakura either didn't heal or didn't hit as many mobs as it was supposed to, forget which it was (Was fixed).
    Shoujou Kashu didn't work at all, except for the animation which has no effect (Was fixed).
    Kekkai Kikyou didn't work (Still doesn't to my knowledge).
    In a later patch, Haku couldn't equip fans (Was fixed).
    In a later patch, equipping some medals broke Kanna completely (Was fixed).

The later two might not happen, but it doesn't hurt to mention them so you guys can not be surprised if it happens to you.

14. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

If we ever get Hayato or Kanna
    PLEASE leave the original voices!
    I think I can speak for most of the people when I say that we don't care about what they say in english! It'll be WAY better if they voices stays in japanese.
    PLEASE FFS!

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I like the Japanese voice for Kanna. Only thing I would want them to change is to lower the frequency to which they speak, it's way too much in JMS (since Kanna and Hayato were the first jobs ever with voice acting)

Oh, by the way guys, the level up guide thingy gives you a free VIP hair coupon and an equip slot increase. as well as all the goodies like the shoulder, pendant, badge, belt and other stuff I haven't got yet.

You also get a free Puffram pet. It expires after a week, but i'm pretty sure it will just revert to a doll. So eh, free pet.

16. Default Re: just came

That would indeed be the best idea. I'm truly curious how they'll localize butcher the classes' skills and voices.

17. Default Re: just came

We have the Unlimited Character UI too, and here's the Hayato and Kanna screen.

I had to add a background.

18. Default Re: just came

I'm kind of sad Nexon stuck with the "exorcist" translation and didn't use Diviner. Diviner sounds prettier and more accurate to me.

Also, lol @ low defense, when you have an 85% dodge/evasion rate and you're given incentive to boost your defense stat because you gain % damage from doing so.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Want with the force of a million burning suns.