Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: What kind of Content...

I'd second that, but so far ALL petitions either from the playerbase or big NX buyers have failed miserably. And not to mention that the people here are absolutely crazy about MapleStory. A video's below to confirm that.

Mind you, this was during Justice patch, so 52 hours was considered something big. And it was stated that it could be faster if those hackers didn't hinder the looting process.

2. Default Re: What kind of Content...

Well, the thread says what content you wouldn't mind having in the Cash Shop, not what would you like to have for free.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: What kind of Content...

Petitions don't work.
    Only the bottom line does.
    The GMS thing was not organized and didn't involve any petitions. It was just individual people leaving because they'd had enough.

Mind you, Nexon America still has a very high ratio of greed to care, and the way they're slipping back into old ways bodes ill for their future, but it's better than it used to be.

4. Default Re: What kind of Content...

Well, it seems unlikely to happen to MapleSEA, as way too much people spend way too much cash without way too much thinking. Well, Nexon America actually changed for you guys, while I highly doubt Asiasoft's gonna give a hoot as long as their profits remain untouched.

True. And I'll wager anything that if this gets through MapleSEA, expect a 10% increase in the price.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

An idea that just popped into my head was the idea of a maple jukebox, a cash item that works like a teleport rock in the sense that you go to a map and "register" it, in this case registering it's BGM into your jukebox, this way you can make a playlist of your favourite BGM's and you can use it in maps to change the maps music. You can set the music to loop, or you can set it to shuffle. you can also use the "Maple Radio" feature to choose random BGM's out of all the BGM's in the game. If you like the BGM, you can register it in your jukebox.
    It also has 2 'volume' settings, quiet and blasting. Quiet changes the maps music just for you, blasting changes the BGM for everyone in the map.

It's not a gamebreaking addition, but it certainly would make grinding less tedious, and one of Maple's best selling points is it's amazing music.
    I'm honestly surprised Nexon hasn't made something like this already.

6. Default Re: What kind of Content...

There's a jukebox in Elluel, and it kind of surprises me that they never extended it to other maps (and other songs).

7. Default Re: What kind of Content...

Perm NX
    Random item boxes and coupons like Royal, REG, and PSSB becoming where you choose the item for a higher price. Should not exceee 10k

8. Default Re: What kind of Content...

Halve the prices of cubes and remove the chance to get terrible potentials, like accuracy and avoid. I'll still be forced to buy dozens of them to get decent potentials anyway.

9. Default Re: What kind of Content...

It is nothing new, but I would totally buy a perma Owl of Minerva.

10. Default Re: What kind of Content...

Now that I'm playing dress-up with my android, I wouldn't mind if they had an item to change the ears since it's a tad difficult working around them.

11. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Honestly, Something that would make all my untradeable stuff tradeable, and transferable through my account...PERMANENTLY. It hinders me from even creating new characters due to all of my funding going into one character, then i cant even trade it to another character.

I know its unrealistic cuz it would be too good, or too expensive, but i can dream.