Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Elementally charged arrows?

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Nexon is going to have to cough up slots because neither I nor anyone else would want to undo our hard work AND pay them more cash. That is all.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

If every single character had that effect at the same time, with no Disadvantages (switches one a day in this case), then that will pretty much be broken in my opinion.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

*cough* Big Bang Theory sucks and is a show about geeks that tries way too hard to be geeky and alienates the people it represents *cough*
    Sorry, don't know where that came from.

Anyway, i actually quite agree with Question here. Link skills in themselves are inherently broken. the "once per day" thing is an arbitrary restriction as it is, chances are that if someone is going to link all their link skills to one character, then they are going to use that character for that day.

It's exactly the same as just switching your link skills between different characters, any of your characters can have all of the link skills at once. Why not just do away with the restriction and link it to all of them, it isn't overpowered because there isn't any kind of gain other than convenience.

Only being able to change it once per day is not a disadvantage, it affects nothing really.

EDIT: Jesus, grammar errors everywhere, forgive me.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

You know it.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

We need a LOT more than 32 slots..

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Nexon should have a super character slot in the cash shop, that bypasses the limit, It's better than what we have now.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

The thing is that cygnuses are 5 slots, if you consider each of themhas a link.that's actually 16/20, and count in your main, if it's linkless. 17 right there. And I'm betting an arm and a leg that when Aran, Evan, and Dual blade get 5th job, they'll get their link skills too.

Basically I'm off to deleting everything else. Not cool.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

when that time come ... nexon will increase the slot

but for now it doenst really need the extra slot
    cuz all my char is doing great i still have extra 2 slot

i have all the link skill and i have 6 char

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Hey, big news, the time has already come. 5 old classes are getting link skills. Still waiting for more slots. You literally can't get your lv 10 link skill out of them all unless you delete 2 old characters. Provided you already made 1 cygnus. I have 1 slot free, but not 4.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

not really... cuz for now only striker is out... who know about wind breaker
    also if that is the problem.. .then i might as well delete char that is useless link skilll... such as mercedes not that great... and ab link if i uhave 2mil range ofc.... then kasier link
    extra 10% hp doesnt make any diff cuz since most boss dmg is doing % per attack ... phantom critical link is uselss if u had like 100% critical ...

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

What I hate most about the whole new Cygnus deal is that they could do it with Explorers as well. Have one of each class (Warrior, Mage, Thief, Pirate, Archer) to get the full link skill.

Just give the exact same link skill for each one, don't make it where you have to create all 5 just to get the full effect.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

but then again... so far all link skill is diff? what left of a good link skill? magic def 10%? def 10% acc 10% ? avoid 10%? lmao.....

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Still no notes yet...

Anyways, for those interested in how the Lv. 145 weapons look:

(Uni's blog)
    http://uniuni0216.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-2056.html

They seem to have kind of a demon/vampire-esque theme to them..

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

The new 145 Weapons are called Scarlet and they have the Joker tag. They're better than Empress weapons, but not the the extent that Fafnir weapons are.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

10% MP.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

ya i notice they are better..... by like 3-18 attack more

anyway is there any armor version of the level 145?

cuz i only seem weapon atm.

lol ......... i dont think nexon going to make a 10% mp link......

18. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

White Knights are pretty close to "magic knights" since they use elements. However, I could see one like this:

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Link skill isn't the only reason to have a non-main character.
    There are also character card effects. (Which do affect every char on the account, btw)

They should just remove the limit on character slots, or raise it a lot. They don't have to give everyone free slots, making us decide whether to delete an old char or buy a new slot is fine. Just give us the option!

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.470

Why not? We do have like 7 unique mage classes.