1. Default Wii U Connection Errors

I got a new router the other day to replace the old one and to imrpvoe internet connectivity for my Wii U console. Now, when I try to use internet on it, I no longer have an issue with Wifi, but now I get miscellaneous errors. I can't go on Miiverse or Eshop anymore, Nintendoland won't let me post my activity, and I don't even see others activity on Wii U menu anymore. Here is the three errors I continue to get:

105-4206
    102-2211
    102-2135

I can get on internet more and I'm not bugged with continuous error messages a lot, but the wait time is slow and the errors still persist, but at a lower rate. I called Nintendo and worked on the router by obtaining the IP and so on, hasn't changed my issue whatsoever. Some times the blue icon turns into a orange and goes back. I even resorted to moving my console, here it is now.

The guy considers that one of the issues is that there may be interference. But I don't know what to do and I can use help.

2. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

If it's an interference issue, pretty much the only solution is to move the router or the wii u closer to the other. It's at least worth a try

3. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

I'm thinking of getting a wireless wifi adapter. Would that help? I can't get a wired because I'm a few rooms away and below the Router.

4. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

if it's caused from interference the adapter won't help any. (in most cases)

Just try temporarily setting it up next to the router and see if the problem persists.

5. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

Ok, I put my console next to the router again. I can honestly say the issue is that I'm too far from the Router for a coarse connection. In my room, I get mostly 1-2/3 bars, mostly 1. When I go to my router, it's a full 3 and all my programs run faster. I doubt it's interference.

My dad and my cousin believes that the Wii U may have a bad reciever and it's related due to the console itself, rather than the router. My Wii U has more issue connecting than my Wii.

6. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

But does your wii have issues at all? If they both have issues then it's not the systems themselves.

7. Default Re: Wii U Connection Errors

My Wii never had a problem with connecting to the internet. The only time it had connection problems was when I first configured it when I got it for Christmas. I took it near the router, updated it and the connection's still going today.