1. Default Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

So because I'm so forgetful, I forgot to extend my Jett's core aura by 30 days. As a result, it reset itself, however:
    - It automatically ranked down from gold to purple rank,
    - Using the 300NX cubes ranked it down to the lowest possible rank,
    - And using a 1300NX cube, which clearly states that it doesn't affect the ranks somehow ranked it back up to the green tier, and another cube ranked it up to the purple tier

In sum, it seems to me like the Jett Core Aura and its Cash related items are glitched, and the 300 NX cubes should NOT be used.
    And now, I've lost over 60k NX just trying to get this thing back to Gold rank

2. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I can't open up my aura skill period without using one of the NX cubes to open it.

3. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

it not glitch... they are like that... these cube can rank up ur aura but however it can also rank down
    you can say it like strange cube in kms it can up between rare and epic

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I, too, can't open the aura UI. I can use the sands to change it, but can only see the effects as text in the skill description.

5. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

The problem is:
    - The 300NX cubes NEVER rank you up at all. I used about 60 of those prior to getting ranked down to the lowest possible tier (blue, with a max stat bonus of +20) and about 5 more afterwards before figuring that out.
    - The 1,300 NX cubes CLEARLY state in their description that they do not affect stat ranks, yet these are the cubes I had to use to get my core aura to rank back up to gold.

6. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

ok the 300 nx can rank you up (your jsut super unlucky) cuz i got to gold ranking with these cube only i did get some down also
    and the 1,300 nx idk about that ranking up ( it never happen to me )

7. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

When I found out that the thing will rank down on its own (when the time limit runs out, if you lock it) I decided to just not spend NX on it.

8. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

i never leveled it up in the first place. at least it stays at a consistent +3 all across the board most of the time.

9. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I too have the same problem where I cannot check the expiry on the Aura without CS cubes. Kinda annoying as I keep buying CS solidifiers to check as I don't want to lose out my 35ATT.

10. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

The real problem is:
    Why would anyone play a Jett if it's that expensive?

11. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

Cause, its Link skills is one of the better link skills, and truth be told, at certain point of a game, becomes the cheapest way to earn some extra range.

12. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I'm pretty sure the 300 NX cube description outright states that it's not supposed to derank, only the Cosmic Dusts are supposed to derank.

13. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

Cubes CAN'T rank down, the stardust does.... Nexon or solves this or the class is dead as Masteria.
    Last edited by Dark Zero; 2013-02-04 at 01:38 PM.

14. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I just use stardust and solidifiers from mobs and bosses lol
    not worth spending nx on this, in my opinion.

15. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

Adding on to this, the Star Dusts that drop from mobs (and cost about 200k a piece in the FM) are decent enough. I don't think it's worth the NX unless you roll something like 30 ATT/stat, and even then I'd only use the 30 day locks to hold it at that, I wouldn't cube it to get to that point.

16. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

I was lucky enough to have mine randomly reset into 12 Int 17 M.Att so I've just been locking that with the 30 day things.
    I've heard horror stories of people Cubing it and it sounds like more money than it's worth. I'd rather spend the NX Cubing or Scrolling other equipment instead.

17. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

It's not really that expensive at all. Only when there's glitches around there's a problem.
    When Jett's first came out I used only $20 to get it to 19 W.Atk (rest were low stats)
    I had a hiatus awhile and recently came back.

And again I've only spent $20 to get it to 18 Atk / 15 luk / 16 dex / 12 str
    And out of that $20 also locked the stats for 3 months.

18. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

Just adding my experience here. I too was a dumbass and forgot to lock my core aura last month (bye 21 w atk.). It deranked to blue with 3 w atk. I could not open up core aura UI from skill window so I bought one 300 k cube and sure enough when used it opened the UI. Used the cube and went from blue to green. Gee thats nice. Bought another went to red. Bought a third went to yellow with 19 atk. One more and got 34/35 wa and 5 dex. Locked it. So 2700 k nx for 34 wa. Ill take it. I will also be purchasing 365 day lock (max) to make sure I do not lose it.

19. Default Re: Jett's Core Aura is glitchy

You can still open up the UI with the solidifiers that drop from monsters. Useful for checking the expiration date if you don't have a CS one handy.