1. Basic0 B> Tyrant Warrior Cloak! Paying very well!~

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone selling a Tyrant Warrior (Hyades) belt and cape!

Be sure to leave a price and we can negotiate from there; you can either PM me or whisper me in game to my IGN Parfit in Windia.

I can pay in pure mesos and from an assortment of valuable items I have.

No, I will not go first in trades; the last time I trusted someone and went first they ran off with the payment, never to be seen again and I'd like to avoid that. >_> Fear not though, I'm one of the most trusted in Windia and I can provide vouchers if it is required.

Some other IGNs I have are SoaringHonor, Cista and FaithfulAran; if any of those ring a bell.

Let me know as soon as you can if you're interested in selling one or even both if you have them! Thanks for reading this. :)

Note: Yes, I know I already posted a thread like this but I couldn't edit the original title to include the cape as well; hence why I closed the other thread.
    Last edited by DustinxD; 2013-03-20 at 12:10 AM.

2. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

Still looking for these items, I'm paying very well for them!

3. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

I'm still looking for these items; I have about 60b worth of stuff available for trade!

4. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

Once again, I am still looking for these items; I'll be paying very well and I have 70b worth of stuff available for trade.

5. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

Yes, I am still looking for these. I'll buy them clean or scrolled and/or cubed; just let me know if you have the Tyrant Hyades cloak and/or belt for sale. I also have about 115b or so worth of items available for trade for them; please let me know, thanks.

6. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

I haven't bumped this up for a while; yes I am still looking for these and I'm willing to pay very well for them, more than others would. The Tyrant Hyades belt and cloak can be either clean or scrolled and/or cubed; I'll buy either of them.

7. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

I've bought a belt, now I'm looking for a Tyrant Hyades (Warrior) Cloak. I'm willing to pay very well for this item in pure mesos/items; hit me up if you have one and we'll work something out.

8. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

I'm still looking for a Tyrant Hyades (Warrior) Cloak, I'm paying very well for one.

If you have a Tyrant Lycaon (Thief) Cloak, I'll pay very well for that too but I'd prefer the Hyades Cloak more; please let me know if you have either for sale! Thanks! ^_^

9. Default Re: B> Tyrant Warrior Cape and Belt! Paying very well!~

I have just obtained the Hyades Cloak, the last of the Tyrants I needed. This thread is now closed. ^_^