IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default ...Go and Dojo?

So, my drk improved. A lot. Once I get my new PA, I'll be ready to boss but before doing that, I'm considering getting some "shiny" gloves.

What I mean by that is obtaining the dojo gloves but I have a lot of questions flowing through my brain as I think about that place. Yes, unlike last time I posted here, which was a year ago, I did talk to people about going to dojo but I still feel hesitant with the place.

First question: Thing is that in a place like GAZED (a semi-medium sized world), will it be possible for a drk like me to get to at least the top 50? If so, is the rank 50 gloves good enough to replace my current ones, despite me not utilizing the 30 atk + 30% boss from the 6-set empress equips? I think the 10 m/atk gloves with 15% boss + 15% damage + 15% all stat vs these
    Spoiler
    plus the set bonus I mentioned earlier from empress.

Second question: Will 75k mp be enough for the dojo and still get a decent time in the top 50? I know I know, one my guildies (you know who you are if you're reading this ) said potion pot but I don't really like seeing my self paying 1k nx for that every week and still have a chance at failing at the place. Plus, I've seen/heard a bunch of drks struggle to beat dojo w/o mp washing. I'm trying to avoid not to do mp/hp washing...yet. Some may say it's worthless since you're still prone to 1/1 but more mp is nice. Yet, it is does cost a pretty penny to perform such a thing.

Third question: I won't say exactly what my range is after I get my new PA (I did post the range somewhere w/o the 2 upgrades I've done with the drk but now I don't wanna show that :P ) but will 7xxxx-9xxxx with 105% boss damage and 50% pdr (I think that sounds about right since I have the leafre set and max DI (of course)) be good enough for the place? I thought that my damage is alright but now I'm having second thoughts with it.
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2013-02-01 at 03:22 PM. Reason: It wasn't blue. o3o

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: ...Go and Dojo?

Go for a test run?

3. Water

Rigghhhhhht. Derp moment #208 for me. I've always felt hesitant ever since the last time I was there. I didn't like waiting for 30 minutes (yeah, i'm over exaggerating) at the "break" rooms just for my mp to go up, rebuff and wait again. Other that that, I could try it but I wont get a chance til later this weekend. :/ Then again, I could be asking these questions just to avoid the wait! lol

Edit: Also there's the glove question that still lingers in my mind....
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2013-02-01 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Bloo

4. Default Re: ...Go and Dojo?

Spam jr boogie in the rest rooms.

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

I know that in broa to be in top 50 you have to get -23mins

I usually get around 18th with a time of 13mins cause of hackers :l

6. Default Re: ...Go and Dojo?

If you have the cash shop potion pot you can use it in dojo. Just an FYI.

7. Water

That still works? Alrighty, that solves the mp in the rest rooms but last time I went to dojo, I stopped at ani because I ran out of mp and it was around 40 minutes when I got there. Which leads me to the next quote.

Hmm, I gotta see where the rankings lie in GAZED later in the weekend. Probably the same time over there as well.

I know, I mentioned that earlier but I don't really feel like paying 1k per week (edit: I stand corrected. A month) for that...yet. I gotta see if I can really beat dojo and if it's worth getting the gloves compared to my current ones.

Thanks for the responses! Some of my concerns are both answered from here and from remembering people telling me this a year ago. Lol
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2013-02-01 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Blooregard Q. Kazoo

8. Default Re: ...Go and Dojo?

You can actually spam it inside the rooms too, it does slow your time a little. (I do this with the Mr. Alli on my Hero cause the last couple bosses sap my HP kinda quickly)

If you don't have an Evan character card, and your base MP is high, they're useful - my Luminous (not sure exactly the base but it's about 20k mp) recharges about 1200 every 10 seconds with it.

9. Water

I did a bit of calculations to realize I'll be recovering only 600 every 10 seconds. 6 extra DI casts won't do any harm to me. Yet, that's another char I'm making to 100 :/

10. Default Re: ...Go and Dojo?

It's the same thing for DrPQ, because you can actually get your familiar out for one second, and even if it disappears after that you'll recover your HP and/or MP by "a large amount" for one tick.

Hadriel

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you mean 7.5k mp, or 75k mp in your first post? if you mean 7.5k then yea you'll have to spam familiars or something later on.

i don't know how "hacker-filled" your rankings are, but assumming they're not, that should be enough to get you into top 25

you'd lose30% bonus from the set, but you'd gain 30% bonus from the dojo glove, so the question would be "is 20 attack or 6% str better?" which i wouldn't be able to answer :X

12. Water

Thanks a bunches! ^^

7.5 so, that answers my own typo. Lol

There's quite a handful of hackers. I checked the rankings recently and the top 25 area would be around the 19 minute mark. :/

I checked the gloves and sacrificing the 30 atk an 30% boss for the mu gong gloves gives a little boost for damage but not that much. I'm most likely gonna get the 3rd rank gloves so that'll mean nothing unless I can get the mu gong consistently (which would take practice and timing when I should go dojo).