1. Default Scroll from justice/tempest shop

Okey so I finally got my lvl 140 dbg and I want to scroll it. We have miracle scrolls for it in ems but I'd like to go for a more profitable path in terms of damage. The miracle scroll gives 3+ str instead of 1 dex so I want to use the 20% scrolls + white scrolls from tempest shop/justice shop which gives 3 all stat 5 w.att.

My question would be, do they work with diligence or not?

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

I don't see why not, I think the only scrolls that don't work with the diligence bonus are "special scrolls" such as enhancement scrolls and potential scrolls.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

There's no way to tell since the data is server sided. The description of the bonus only precludes enhancement scrolls and potential scrolls.

In my personal experience, it doesn't appear to work with clean slate scrolls either, but my sampling size is too small to be significant.

4. Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

Failed about 10 scrolls now with 5% added on diligence. Im leaning towards the fact that it doesnt work, Im never this unlucky with scrolling.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

5% on 20% is still 75% rate of failure. 10 attempts isn't enough to justify the conclusion that it doesn't work. you might have just gotten unlucky, sorry.

6. Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

I've failed 8 60% chaos scrolls in a row, what is that supposed to mean? RNG is RNG to me, you win you win, you lose you lose. Also failed 5 50% pink scrolls in a row, sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm not.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I know for a fact the ones from the Justice shop worked with Diligence and chances are the ones from Tempest work in the very same manner.

8. Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

Dilligence bonus works with all scrolls that were ever in KMS besides enhance/potential/ certain 50% scrolls (forgot which ones)

9. Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

I'm not so sure it works with 10% slates or any other slates.

I've used about 80 1% slates before passing and 50% 10% slates without passing.

It does seem to work with 20% ATT scrolls though, I usually end up using 28-33 20%s to perfect scroll a weapon

10. Default Re: Scroll from justice/tempest shop

Used 20 so far and only 1 passed. Some were used on different chars so only about 7 or 9 of them were used with diligence bonus. Odd part was, the one char that DIDNT have diligence bonus was the one that passed it. My luck really sucks today :(

11. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Used at least 150 Legend / Justice scroll and my result were slightly more than 30% passing rate so I'm leaning towards diligence works on them.