1. Default Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Whee, another main Touhou game. This game features Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya as playable characters. Their Type-A bullets features new mechanics such as Reimu using her purification rod as an actual bullet, Marisa being a flamethrower, and the daggers that Sakuya throws slow an enemy on impact. Their Type-B bullets are ones that are found in previous games. This game also uses the same engine found in Ten Desires.

Unlike previous titles, the max resolution is 1280×960.

Last edited by Tikey; 2013-05-27 at 11:11 PM.

2. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Touhou! One of my friends got me into Touhou after listening to a few tracks, now I love it (and the soundtracks). Currently playing 13.5 though. Slowly trotting up to 14. I'm still a noob at the game, but I enjoy it anyways. :D

3. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Right at the beggining of my summer, good timing zun!

4. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I prefer the toohoo fighters more than the danmaku, honestly.

5. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I always enjoyed each new set of music that come out, and this is no exception. That new style of ZUN music with the rock kicked up a notch. Love that call back to Imperishable Night stage 4.

6. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Well I tried it, got farther than I usually do on normal (I never try easy because the bullets go to slow and I subconsciously run into them on purpose.) The third stage boss hit me with a "big learning curve" (there was more bullets than I was used to suddenly, but then again it was sorta like stage two's bullets flying everywhere.) and I just got murdered there. Still fun anyways, but it's not like that one time in Phantasmagoria flower view (Kaeitzuka) when I finally beat a Touhou game. Or when I actually made it to reisen, and eventually made it to Eirin somehow (sheer luck I guess lol).

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

i watched the video, werewolf boss looks more insane than remilia in her extra stage, so many bullpomegranate attacks (and such a nice design too)

8. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I miss Sanae already ;-;

I did so poorly on stage 3...I need to practice so I'll be ready when the full game is released. The music is lovely as always, and I enjoyed the new youkai designs.