Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Middle of Nowhere Mafia

1. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Well... Father Bill, you do realise that your actions (The no lynch vote) is most suspicious especially since it does not help us at all. Having a revenge vote is most unwise when all that fuels the vote are your emotions of unhappiness. I have to say that I'm no killer, only safeguarding everyone's money here. Killing me does nothing good for anyone.

(Speaking in flavor is hard when you try to make your point across. ><)

2. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

I'm too sleepy to bother with anything and I got work tomorrow so im gonna Vote: No Lynch, plus too little info still

3. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Once again, I'm mighty sorry Father Bill never did believe any of that religion stuff [Vote] Derosis

4. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Vote: @ChaoticCJ
    He hasn't talked yet and I feel more comfortable lynching someone who's "lurky" or just inactive.
    I wouldn't know about Derosis or Corn, meta is annoying but I'd still ask to sheriff to investigate them just to be sure. It's better to be sure.
    Or maybe Jedward, threats while asking not to vote you makes me feel suspicious... but I wouldn't know either.

EDIT: Sorry if my posts aren't as fun as yours, I just don't know how to xd
    Last edited by Words; 2013-02-02 at 02:01 AM.

5. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

You don't see ghosts, kid.
    Ghosts of past deaths haunt me every wakin' day. Grow up an' stop actin' like wantin' to live is a bad thinger.

6. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Today was a school day, I was teaching your children most of the day. So sorry for not having all day to lounge around like the doctor and carpenter, throwing around accusations. It's not like a teacher can do much anyways.

7. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

I've never been one much for deliberations and while things aren't as clear-cut as they once were I would say that religion is even less so and it's intriguing that the priest is retaliating.

[Vote] @Derosis;
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2013-02-02 at 06:19 AM.

8. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Voting Derosis based on just meta makes me uneasy and I hope you guys are right. But it also makes me wonder, 6hours? left to finish the day and he's getting lynched as of this moment yet he gets defensive in a weird way.
    At least, we'll have info on the 3? people that voted him. No one has defended him so no info there either. Some people are still quiet/lurking (just 1 post from some) meaning less info.
    If you guys are right, good. If not day 1 will seem like a waste.

9. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

It's a pain since I can't tell if he's being defensive because of the other two votes or because he actually has something to hide so I hope I'm not wrong either.

10. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

We have a few lurkers... And I cancelled my vote for him since meta was not good for me to decide as he was mafia for that two that I've seen so far. Giving him the benefit of the doubt now though it seems that he's still dead no matter what.

Edit: Him revenge voting me is a little weird though when I said I was removing my vote...

11. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Yes, it appears as if he was hiding something but at least he's actively posting, and him hiding could mean that he's mafia or town too, but doesn't want to role claim. On the other hand, lurkers hide something too; saying "I'm here" or something just as pointless doesn't seem to show at least your stance: either they vote Derosis or they nl. Both would give nice info for tomorrow, while right now if the Derosis lynch turns out badly for town we would only have a guess on the 3 who voted him. Which as far as we know could be 2 or 3 misguided townies with the best intentions that just didn't work out.
    I thought the idea of voting day 1 was to get people to talk and get some info, but right now some of you guys are actually going for a lynch based on just meta. It's much more safe to lynch a lurker, they're scummy. Completely random vote on one of the five lurkers: Vote: @Afeared

12. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

The thing that gets me now is how he voted back at yewjrn despite yewjrn taking back his vote but then again being active doesn't mean one isn't mafia. But I'll give, he might have his own reasons so let's see what happens when I [Vote] @Afeared;

13. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Day will end on schedule, but in the middle of a LoL match, so lynch results/etc will be delayed.

As the day draws to a close, no evidence is found to link the recent deaths to anyone in particular, so two men are dragged to the town square. Father Bill, who came to the town years ago and refuses to talk about his past, and Jacob Poole, the pharmacist who was thought to have been running a meth lab.

Deciding against lynching a man of god, however shady, the mob places a noose around Jacob's neck. Father Bill delivers his last rites and shakes his head slowly. None of you look away until the body of Jacob Poole stops jerking and the last bit of life is choked from his throat.

Only 1 thing is out of the ordinary in his possession: a brass key with the initials "REJ" etched onto it. It appears that, while he had his own secrets to keep, he was simply a citizen of the town, nothing more.

You all bury the body, the Father says a few words, and you all go home for the evening.

The tombstone reads:
    RIP: Afeared

14. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Each of you wakes in the morning in your respective homes, the memory of yesterday's events fresh in your minds. You meet in the town square, but something seems off - one of you is missing. A roll call reveals that Elizabeth Jamison is not amongst you.

You send a small group to her house to look for her - they find her in the garage, lying dead in a pool of blood and oil. The key recovered from Jacob's possessions yesterday is found on the ground nearby as well. A search of her estate reveals some questionable activity but nothing related to the gruesome deaths that have been occurring.

RIP: @Moldyvort;

You all have a choice to make today in addition to any lynching.
    You can either:

[Vote]Inspect the garage more thoroughly
    or
    [Vote]Inspect Jacob Poole's estate

15. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

[Vote] Inspect Jacob Poole's estate

Other votes pending conversation.

16. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

Well I wonder what these keys are for. You guys want to look around the garage and see if we can find anything else?

17. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

[Vote]Inspect Jacob Poole's estate on the grounds that he might have antiques I can sell...

Anyone have ideas about what REJ might stand for? My first thought was initials...

18. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia. Day 1 Ends 8AM EST 02 Feb

[Vote]Inspect Jacob Poole's estate

19. Default Middle of Nowhere Mafia.Day 2 Ends 8AM EST 04 Feb. RIP:Afeared

The two people who had the own keys key right now are Elizabeth and Jacob.

There arn't any peepums whose names start with an R, but there is RandomZodiac..

[b][Vote]Inspect Jacob Poole's estate.

I'll get back to y'all after mah nap. Oh, and stay outta the lawn.
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-02-04 at 04:38 AM.

20. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia.Day 2 Ends 8AM EST 04 Feb. RIP:Afeared

The keys may not lead anywhere, but if we inspect the garage better we may get sometime to point us out to the killer.

[Vote]Inspect the garage more thoroughly