Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TENTATIVE] NEW EXP TABLE

1. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

So, the curve goes the opposite way as you level up to 250. Bah. It needs to go the other way.

2. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

Your Motivation is now for ranking only

the only reason now we train is to become higher ranker than other level 200... dont u get tired of perm ranking once u hit 200?

now u can foucs rank #1....

anyway it seem like fangblade wont lose his NPC... however he will lose his Rank #1

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

those 200% jumps help though f3

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

5. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...

6. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

EXP table without context does look gruesome, however:

I wouldn't make a hasty judgement before 1) 5th job comes out and 2) new training areas are inevitably revealed.

I honestly do not mind levels actually meaning something, even if I no longer have the time to train 4-6 hours a day. Obviously there needs to be more of a reward than just rankings. I'd like to see being level 240 actually mean you are significantly stronger because of your new skills and/or extra AP compared to other people like the old days.

7. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

What.

I doubt a KMS source was ever leaked. The only one I know about is BMS, and that was years and years ago.

I'm calling bullpomegranate on this.

8. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

Well, this is fine and dandy. Going from level 210 to 211 is my entire life's worth of Mapling so far.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Now I wonder why Eos gave some pomegranate on that post.

10. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

It seems like yours were taken from a JMS client or something. Notice how the numbers look differently?
    The image above is from KMS.

11. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

Because he admitted to pulling the numbers out of his ass and expects a trophy and recognition for it.

12. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I was actually expecting something like "that's an ilogical way to get that" or some sort of thing.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Do you still gain HP/MP?

14. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

Using something antiquated at best and with unverifiable accuracy to begin with to guess at something new then presenting the theoretical extrapolation as immutable fact goes beyond merely illogical.

15. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

So you're acknowledging there was actually a KMS source leak?

16. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

Do you still gain HP/MP? anyone know?
    we know we dont gain ap or sp.... and that pretty much it

17. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

No, that's why I said antiquated at best and unverifiable to begin with. Who knows where that code came from or how accurate it was in the first place, or whether it has any relation whatsoever to what went into these new levels.

18. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

You are partially correct. I play every single version of MS and really can't be bothered to change locale and restart my computer every time I want to hop onto a different version of MS. Therefore I do a very simple reroute of GetSystemDefaultLangID/ GetACP and a fairly complex reroute of WideCharToMultiByte. I currently run on japanese locale which is why my screenshot looks different

What I said is true. I don't own Nexon's source code but I do have my own simple C# source which I occasionally update to look at interesting things on KMS.

Here is my "proof" http://pastebin.com/LnW3YysB. It's a very basic server which will jump the character straight in game from the login screen and then sends packets to level you up from 200 to 250 by pressing any key in the console to level up. To avoid any code bloat there is no encryption and all of the packets are pre-made based on that specific encryption key (send/ recv of 0 in this case).

To use this you need to loopback Nexon's login IPs which range from 175.207.0.20 - 175.207.0.50. I'm sure there's someone here who knows how to do that to verify the EXP table.

19. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

How did u make those image exp appear? did you had a ps ms to start? or did you hack to 250 ? o.0

20. Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW EXP TABLE

So congrats, you know what a JMS client of questionable age thinks 200 to 250 might possibly look like.
    That's still not definitive proof of what the actual XP values are in KMS.

Someone with an actual current KMS or KMST would have to try it because there's no guarantee the levels follow the stock curve.
    Something can not be Official when it doesn't come from a definitive source, which in this case would be the actual KMS server, which you do not have, or the actual KMS client, which you also do not apparently have.