Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

That's got to be it, considering how Anvils weren't out when Cygnus equips were released and they're still one of the best looking non-cash sets you can get. In addition to that anyone seriously aiming for this must have already spent cash and Anvils/NX outfits would be a drop of water in the ocean compared to what they've already spent.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I think the Cygnus set is uglier than the level 150 set personally.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

That has been the policy at least since Zakum Helmets.
    Not Anvils, but "The best items are all ugly? Fortunately we have a Cash Shop full of covers for them!"

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Really? Well, those sets would look much better if the helms were nicer in my opinion, I do like the colours especially.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I like that it utilizes blue and yello, my favoruite colors. Red, black and white doenst do much to me.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I agree with you on the colours. Disregarding those helms these equips have a very appealing kind of shininess to them for the lack of a better word, and the Thief hat at least doesn't look downright awful. No BannedStory data yet though, so I'll have to test that out when it's released.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Only for warriors though?

Seriously.

All the others at least look semi decent, but the warrior one looks retarded.

I swear, if I ever get the chance to get that warrior helm I am going to anvil it with the thief one.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I'll take back what I posted earlier regarding the 150 clothing being decent.

They all look pretty bad but at least the pirate set has some redeeming factors with the hat/coat.

That warrior look...... :/

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

i stand by when i say the 150 set is a a bit more decent looking than the Cygnus set, but damn I have to agree the Warrior Hat is ugly is sin.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I don't mind the whole "use anvil or CS equips to look better" deal, but I do wish they wouldn't make normal equips near putrid levels of horrible lookingness.

That said, pirate or bowman top and bottom + thief hat = win. Also, disappoint by lack of equips in this new 150 set. Sure I understand not adding capes, shoes or belts, but you could at least throw in some shoulder pads, face accs, eye accs and maybe even a ring.
    Last edited by MetaSeraphim; 2013-02-04 at 11:49 AM.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

They look like they are all wearing braces.

The mage set is hideous, so I think I'll stick with my Empress set.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

the hats look WAY too big for the avatars lol. Still liking the pirate hat though, Wish it was more flat though. Might end up gearing my cannoneer with these since I'm too cheap to rebuy empress sets for him.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

You think the lvl 150 gear will somehow be cheaper than Empress stuff?
    Or did I get you wrong?

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Saying I'm too cheap to go out and get another set of empress gears considering these seem to be significantly easier to obtain. though significantly means "not having to compete with hackers and depending on people with hax damage"

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Warrior hat looks horrible, but those feathers on the bowman's pants (or is that a tail on his shirt?) look utterly ridiculous.
    All in all, not a set to be sought-after for its looks.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Nexon might need to fire their designer.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

These equips seem much, much harder to get than Empress, weapon most of all. Not sure if you meant that you wouldn't have to depend on people with "hax damage" too, since those are the only people who've been able to kill them in kMS, but these bosses are already nearly impossible now, and they're probably only going to get harder once the 150 equips start dropping since they'll probably match the stats of their kMS counterparts.

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I like that personally.