2. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Looking at that flying cloud mount. Is it time limited? I see a 30 in the description... but any confirmation? D=

Also looks like getting to 250 is not so important (no AP/SP gained after level 200). So, I guess no 5th job?

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Happy Time? Are these synonymous with the Hot Time or the Hot Day in GMS? If it is the latter and we do get this event, prepare for crazy weapons. And how are they being handed out? Randomly? Special prize? Can you choose what handedness and/or magic/attack you need?

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Everyone is guaranteed to get them as long as they log in on the site and claim their gift box, I think it's random which one you get though, and no, it's not synonymous with Hot Time or Hot Day, which is why I made sure to mention that we generally don't get these types of events.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Nice, now the Mushrooms with facial expressions are complete.

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

so its closer to how DFO gets items through nexon portal but its randomized?

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

these new 9 attack scroll has this list : Items per slot: 1
    y are these scroll list as like this and other scroll doenst list that in the extraction?

do they take away 2 slot? or u can only use these scroll once per weapon?

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I have no idea what you mean. Basically, there's this small part of the website called the coupon box or whatever, and there are certain items that you can claim on the website that'll appear there, most of them have been during preset times, like each of these Happy Time boxes can only be claimed between 2PM to 10PM Korea Standard Time, like those Level 30 Resistance coupons that came with the revamp, or all of the Happy Time boxes, and then you can go into your coupon box and choose to claim the coupon on the character that you have set as active on the MapleStory site.

To clarify, you get all the items listed, but since it just says weapon attack scroll rather than any specific one, I think the scroll you get is random.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

It means you can only hold one per inventory slot. Like Ciders from Showa, or pretty much any time limited item. Basically, it just doesn't stack is all.
    Last edited by Grey; 2013-01-31 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Gosh darnit, I meant to edit >.>

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Generally when a consume item says "Items per slot: x" that refers to the amount of the item held in 1 slot of your use inventory.

Edit: NINJA, *should of refreshed page*

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

The best part of this patch BY FAR is the Maple Game of Yut, haha. It's like the game Trouble and it's insanely fun.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

I see your Magnus... and I raise you threeeeee Hillas.

I don't know. Don't mind me

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Meh, no changes on Thunder. I suppose it will get nerfed in like 6 months or so, but there's no chance they replace the skill anymore.

I really like the colors on the lvl 150 weapons. The shapes are lazy for some of them but the colors are pretty cool.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

Ah, it's like Ludo then?

LOL @ "this game is rigged"

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

No love for multiplayer board games with 3 players and above?

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

who knows how to get tis map? 히든스트리트 - 위험한 펫산책로 i got one quest required me to get the 화난 뿔버섯's doll but i can't found or search it on the world map> <
    somebody help me pls T.T

17. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

So tommorow for kms they will have a happy day or wahtever and give out the 9atk 70% scroll? O-O what does moogi mean? the first 2 symbols in the red box...

this is way too OP lol, get a lvl 150 wep, using 2 accs get it perfected for free O_O

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

It means weapon, the scrolls expire, probably in a day or two, and Chaos Vellum seems virtually impossible, so I doubt they'll last long enough for anyone to scroll 150 weapons with them.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.187 - Level 250

That level 150 warrior helm is the ugliest piece of warrior gear ever.

20. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I wonder if this is going to become a business strategy of theirs to get more nx charged. "The best items are all ugly? Fortunately Anvils are back in the Cash Shop!!"